The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Wow!! Now I'm really starting to believe in lucky charms.. yeah.. that thing tudi told me about borrowing a license from someone before going for your test..
Before my driving test, I borrowed Kayan's driving license.. and finally after 2 failed attempts, I passed!!! And juz got the news that after I lent Kaiwei my license, he passed his driving test after one failed attempt! WhoA!!! Hee hee.. Kaiwei muz hui4 zuo4 ren2 huh.. u owe it 90% to my lucky charm.. and I had to abstain from driving from dunno how many days juz cos I lent u my license.. haha.. so... where's the treat gonna be?
Anywayz, who's up next? Ja.. want to borrow my lucky charm too? Haha.. well.. on account of our erm.. past few years of frenship.. I can give u a discount lar... haha.. onz?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home