The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Last day of school

Oh yay!!!! Today was officially the last last last last last last LAST last day of school this sem!!!! And it's April fool's day!!! But.. the last day of school thing was not a joke lar. I hope.........

K let's start from morning. Today my dad took leave from work.. so he did not send me to Bukit Batok to take the Mrt there to school. He sent me instead to Tiong Bahru.. which was closer to our home lar. OK. It's a direct line to Boon Lay.. so I have no complains about that. But somehow.. at that timing where I take the train to school.. there will always be a lot of commuters! Whichever station I take from. So.. being the nice young polite Singaporean that I was, I decided the seats are meant for the elderly, or anyone older for me (which in fact means about 90% of the crowds on the trains). So I almost never sit down on the seats on my way to school. *angelic smile* Ok.. sigh...... knew I could never pull that thru. K truth is.. I dun dare to sit down cos I will somehow always find some way to fall asleep on the way to school if I ever sit down on the trains. Yeah. Quoting Jing... if I dun wan to end up having overall 'zero displacement', I better not sit down.
Yeah. So right.. the only other alternative means I have to grab hold of some of the hand rails in the trains rite? Yeah. OK.. now time for complains. U noe these irritating aunties and uncles in trains.... they lOOooooOOove to lean their entire bodies onto the poles in the trains.. and then sometimes, they can even PRETEND not to feel other people's hands on the poles being squashed by their immense forms. U noe.. sometimes the way they do it.. machiam they are doing some pole dance in the mrt can?! Urgh.. Major turnoff. I mean.. if the train is relatively empty and u really have this great desire to hug the pole as tho it were ur long lost lover, then I have absolutely no complains about it. BUT! During times of extreme congestions.... can these aunties and uncles pls pls pls exercise some consideration and compassion towards those xiao di di and xiao mei mei who are half awake staggering their way to school? By that I dun mean like, squashing their tiny hands, whose only mistake was to be present around the pole at the wrong time, to wake them up. Hey btw I was not talking abt myself. I'm da jie jie. I'm talking abt the school going kids! Hehe. Yeah anyway, saw like, zillions of these aunties and uncles everyday.. esp today.. cos the trip was longer than usual. Sigh.

OK.. not much to write about today. Except.... maybe.. something about my MSN nick. Used to be 武林盟主 a.k.a, now it's 白骨精 a.k.a 武林盟主. Hmmm.. first thing I muz say.. the 白骨精 is the nickname that the 西游记 gang.. my year mates in sec sch gave me. So there's also 三藏, 蜘蛛精, 铁扇公主, 观音娘娘, 孙悟空, 猪八戒, 牛魔王 etc etc... yeah.. and so one fine day.. Wendy, a.k.a 三藏, suggested that we all put that as our MSN nicks. Ok. Fine. I mean, my default's 武林盟主.. but... adding a 白骨精 behind it was absolutely no prob at all. No prob. Then our dear dear Tie.. a.k.a 铁扇公主... started campaigning to ask me to stop calling myself 武林盟主. But hey! That dun work!!!! I'm a 武林盟主 can?! If I juz change my nick liddat.. who will ever remember my glorious title?! So I declined her request. But then.. as the days passed, as they saw my 武林盟主 in front of my 白骨精 day after day.. it started to get on their nerves more and more... so yesterday.. Xinyi, a.k.a 蜘蛛精, had a meeting with 三藏.. and together.. they decided to combine forces to use their immense might to defeat my willpower! Sigh.. so that's the sad story of how my nick had to be reverted.. 从今以后, 我武林盟主颜面何存??? :p Kidding.. hehe... I did it willingly!!! Hehe..................... Ok.. I did it half-willingly!!! Haha...................................... ok... hey... erm.... can I erm like, use my original nick on Mon, Wed, Fri and Sun? Then I use the 西游记 nick on Tues, Thurs, Sat? Agreeable? Or swopping the days will do too. Pretty pls?!? I'm 武林盟主 leh!!! *sobz*.. terrorised by my 西游记 demons.

Haha.. k on to next thing. I drove today!!!! Hehe.. my dad took me to this remote place at Potong Pasir to let me practise driving his car!!!! Great dad! Haha. Ok.. there were little cars around at that time. But.. nonetheless.. I think I still managed to piss quite a few drivers off. Like that lorry driver behind me when I stopped to park.. then halfway thru chicken out and came down the car to ask my dad to park for me. And those drivers behind me when I was trying to exit the side road onto the main road. Me, being a p-plate driver, and a humster, did not dare to move out despite many chances to. Hee hee.. in the end many juz overtook me and drove off -_-.... Sian.. hey.. dun liddat leh.. gimme a chance!!! Oh.. and there were a few cases of drivers who did not want to give way to me initially. But I think after they looked into the windscreen and saw this geenah face popping up over the steering wheel, they got a fright themselves.. and decided the best thing to do was to give way to this not v steady driver. Haha.

OH WAIT! But I muz mention this. Eh there are more screwed up drivers than me this p-plate girl on the roads can?! Like this lady... She was moving out from the carpark lot. It was a smooth way out.. and she could juz turn right and exit the carpark. BUT..... some devil took over her brains and made her execute a 3-pt turn instead.. b4 turning out. One word to describe this type of drivers-EXTRA!! Liew! Lucky I was alert.. cos my blur blur dad told me the driver had already driven off and I could drive forward. But I decided not to.. cos I saw that cmi driver had already moved forward too much.. probably she was going to do something stupid liao.. like.. a 3-pt turn.. juz to move out of the carpark lot when she could have juz turned STRAIGHT out of the carpark. Think most prob her dad owns a petrol company.. too much petrol to waste.

Hey Ja.. this part is for u. U wanna noe all these cute frens of Jing and JX rite? K this is an intro abt them.
1. Yuanli
From Chem engine, NUS. Used to be from TCHS and HCJC.
Brains: Smart
Looks: CMI
Blog: yuan83.blogspot.com

2. Verce a.k.a Zhiyong a.k.a Andrew (actually I dunno what he's really called)
From Chem engine, NUS. Used to be from TCHS and RJC. (but RJ didn't really help much.. he's still pretty much a typical TCHS boy)
Brains: Smart
Looks: GREAT!
Blog: v-e-r-c-e.blogspot.com
This boy rite.. his blog is really damn damn freaking cool! Have time.. muz visit. One fine day, will ask him to help me make mine juz as cool. One fine day. Oh in case u r wondering why my intro in him seems so zai... it's cos he helped me advertise on his blog.. so I'm returning the favor. Hehe.. as for how true all the above are... when u come back, meet him and give a verdict urself. Haha.

3. Fox 小弟 a.k.a Fuxiang
From Chem engine, NUS. Used to be from Commonwealth and JJC.
Brains: Smart
Looks: No comments
He's my 小弟. That's all u have to know. :p

4. Veron
From Chem engine, NUS. Used to be from Dunman High and VJC. Jing's good fren.
Brains: Smart
Looks: Intellectual
Sigh.. this is the girl Jing would rather watch Hitch with than me.. still a sore spot in my heart lor... *sobz*

Haha. Oh.. tokking abt Jing.. today while I was happily testing out my dad's car.. she msged me to ask me go NUS mug with her and Yuanli. So I went. Lucky.. when YL is around.. I'm never the target of her shootings. Haha.. we combined forces and condemned all Communist High guys!!!!! Hehe. Too bad he was the minority at that time. Haha. Oh anyway rite.. after that me and Jing proceeded to have dinner at Ikea, meatballs again!!! This time.. I was smarter. Told them to exclude the jam. Hehe.. meatballs seemed soooo much more enjoyable. Jing treated me to chicken wings!!!!! Wooo hooooo. Haha. Jealous not!? Ok.. anyway the interesting thing happened after that.. when we were going home. I went with Jing to the bus stop opposite Ikea.. and I saw 195 approaching! Great! I thot.. cos this bus can send me rite to my doorstep!!! But thank god Jing was more cautious.. she asked me to ask the bus driver if this was the correct direction. And it turned out not to be the case! Urgh... So.. dejected.. I crossed the road alone to take 195 from the opposite side. Yeah. After waiting for, like, 10-15 minutes? I saw 195 approaching. So I happily flagged it down and went up the bus. Juz to confirm again.. I asked the bus driver.. if this bus goes to River Valley Rd. And GUESS WAT?! It was the SAME bus driver!!!! Haha. Think she gave me a dirty look... like.. hey.. this girl dun trust wat I told her juz now at the opposite side rite? I mean.. I was not very sure.. I rubbed my eyes a few times!!! Juz to confirm!!! But.. how many female bus drivers are there?! And I think the 2 look alike.. unless they are twin sisters. But they are driving the same bus number! OK. Can cfm liao.. definitely it's the same driver. Such a coincidence! Not one to miss out on such chances, I copied down the bus license plate number quickly! Tmr first thing in the morning I'll rush down to the nearest Singapore Pools to buy 4D!!!
Do I hear pple asking what's the license plate number?! U wait ah!!! If I tell u tmr I can't buy in liddat HOW?! Then if the number comes out I will dui till I die!!! Wahahaha
K gtg buy 4D. BYE!!!!!

7 Comments:

At 2:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh....u all really fated to meet each other leh!!! this is called fate can!!

 
At 2:34 AM, Blogger Verce said...

bwahahahaha... pple prolly think I bribed u to write those.

I'm not smart lah, if smart I would have taken a scholarship join my schmates in renowned unis, AND NOT STAY IN SINGAPORE HAVING THIS NEED TO SELL VCDS AT NITE TO MAKE A LIVING.

 
At 3:41 AM, Blogger Verce said...

And yes... I wanna ask oso how come u know "quite a bit" about me? Jingwen told u issit?

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you liVe a v. interestinG life. ;)

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger greatshiner said...

Ok. This time I give up.. who's anonymous?

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger OneSpence said...

lolx.
AVRIL....i think sooner or later xiaxue is gonna be jealous of all the attention your blog is stealing from hers....
Getting your first anonymous admiration already huh....how EXCITING.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger greatshiner said...

hehe kw. How I wish! But think is one of my frens lar. One of those I juz added the links of.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home