The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Monday, March 28, 2005

The retribution evil people will get.. sigh...

Urgh! Yesterday slept too late.. and woke up too freakin early today.. all in all, slept only 4 hours! (ok.. that's excluding the time I slept in my dad's car and in school.... but... those don't count! do they?) Yeah. So cos I was so damn tired, I kept sleeping in school, despite drowning myself in coffee. And anyway, today's lecture was how useless... revision lecture... (yeah eat your hearts out u NUS kias and u NTU kias from other facs.. this is the last week of school for Bio Sci students b4 exams!) Prof Bose was supposed to give us tips!!! OK.. well.. he pretended to be real nice.. even outlining what's gonna come out for each qn.. so it's like, there are 10 qn altogether. And there were 10 lects in all for this sem. So... conclusion.. juz study EVERYTHING! How useful is that!!!!! Urgh.. entire lect lasted for less than an hour.. I correct myself.. less than half an hour... OK.. anyway, to make my time in school more productive, I saved the past yr papers in my thumb drive and then proceeded to mug.
Yeah.. I was sitting in the resource room mugging happily.. then Kayan came along. Not that I have any grievances about her.. haha.. I mean, if it was juz her.. then the 2 of us would probably be mugging away happily. Yeah. Ok.. I mean.. her mugging away happily. Cos like, about one half hour into mugging, I decided I juz had to take a nap if I do not want to fall asleep during lab later on.. which can be quite dangerous.. I mean.. who wants to end up like, eating bacteria or wat not? Ok.. so at first I was quite happy. Cos managed to get the sofa seats... good place to sleep!!! Like hell. OK.. I mean, sofa seats are good to sleep on if u can lie down rite? But not if u have to sleep upright. Cos that defeats the whole purpose of the sofa seats! Rite?! Well, to give myself some credit, I did try to keep my body in a gravity-defying position. But after like, 15 minutes, I decided (in my half awake state, so it's forgiveable).. what the heck.. I shall juz lie down.. Yeah.. sigh.. now I regret.. so no 形象!! Even my tudi sitting like, quite far away was laughing at me when I woke up... Ok.. yeah.. So freakin paiseh. And if I managed to even get a good sleep, it would probably be worth it. That's where the Kayan part comes in. That group of guy sitting opposite us (one of whom has a humongous crush on her) kept talking damn loudly... obviously trying to catch her attention. URGH!!!! After trying to sleep for like, 30 min, I gave up. Moral of the story.. If u want to sleep in the resource room and that bunch of guys are there, make sure Kayan is nowhere around u.
OK.. on to the next person. This time it's my new found good fren.. she's called Mabel!!!! Can't believe it.. think in the whole of Bio Sci.. she's the only girl who's shorter than me!!!! Haha.. yeah.. and that's the sole reason why she's my good fren. My best fren is Yingjie.. and dun even try to ask me why she's my best fren.. haha.. too paiseh to disclose publicly. Ok.. so tokking abt this good fren of mine rite. She kept saying she's gonna undergo her 2nd puberty soon.. and she will grow taller than me soon! Like real. But anyway, juz in case, I kept pressing down on her shoulders every chance I had to make sure the probability of her growing taller than me is zero. Yeah. Hehe.. once she asked me to do something for her.. my reply was... "I will do it for u."
"Only if u grow taller than me!" Hehe... People dun understand why with my very slightly vertically challenged self, I had to keep making fun of her. Hehe.. tudi and Shiqin were still saying that I'm damn evil in the morning. But rite.. U all muz understand.. it's hard for me to find someone shorter than 168 wat.. so muz make use of every chance I have to make fun of that person!!!! Haha...
Oh yar.. and anywayz, evil people will somehow juz get their just deserts. I got mine during lab. Shit... I was happily looking at some onion root tip cells and I dunno what rubbish yeast cells (they are called Saccharomyce Pombe... repeat after me Sa-cha-ro-my-ce Pom-Be) Yeah... then suddenly... my wisdom tooth started hurting like hell!!!! Urgh!!!!!!! Anyway, due to extreme discomfort, I started complaining to my lab partner Wani and those girls opposite us.. Peiru, Amanda and Zureena. Yeah.. then the guys beside us overheard too lar. And one of them was really really evil... Linus... Urgh.. instead of trying to console me like Peiru and Gracie, he started telling me about how the dentist will use some electric saw to saw thru ur teeth and blah blah blah (Jing! U told me it's gonna be pulled out and not sawed out!!) And then it's best to opt for the general anaesthetic and not local.. cos rite.. it's not very nice to see that saw going into ur mouth and hear the dentist sawing out ur wisdom tooth.... Damn! Urgh... Anyway, Peiru's grew out all damn fine and nice!!! I even forced her to open her mouth to let me inspect juz how wisdom tooth were supposed to look like. And they look juz fine! Like normal tooth!!! Urgh.. Ok.. my wisdom tooth are not hurting anymore. I shall zuo xian for the next few days and not eat any solid food... Until the pain goes away.

3 Comments:

At 1:07 AM, Blogger Verce said...

Ya ya... i scared I run around in my "lao sai" shorts u see until high.

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger OneSpence said...

Where got use SAW to extricate the wisdom tooth wan.....dun anyhow say ....

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger greatshiner said...

Eh.. I got like, this boy in my home who used to run ard in laosai shorts can? Lucky now become beige colored pants liao. My brother I mean. Ex-Communist-Turned-Victorian.
Eh I dunno leh.. my classmate said that lor.. n my brother also leh.. urgh! so scary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home