The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Anyone game to go for a spin on a 7-seater with a newly-qualified driver at the wheel?

Haha yes!!! I passed!!!!! Haha.. ok let's start from the morning.
I was suffering from an unusual attack of nerves!!!! Why?!?! Cos... despite promising me like, 20 times yesterday that he will wake me up at 10am this morning, my dad totally absolutely forgot abt it!!!!!!! URGH!!!!!!! Lucky I woke up by myself, using my body clock, at 9.30am.. if I waited for my dad=die (he finally remembered to call at like, 11.45am? Juz before I stepped out the door for my coffee at the kopitiam... Sigh.. called and kept saying sorry cos he was too bz with work.. lucky I got an accurate body clock)
Yepz! Anyway, after I woke up, the rest was a rather good start. I put on my nice hot pink tube top and my sexy micro mini denim skirt and started walking out the door.. then I suddenly remembered Tie's blog entry.. that one about the Avril before and after makeup pictures!! How could I have forgotten!? I rushed back into the house and started to slap on loads and loads of foundation, then lip gloss, then blusher and mascara. Ok. Think I'm starting to look like Avril. So I walked out the door again......... wait!!! There's something missing!!!! Oh! I remember now! Eyeliner! So I rushed back into the house and started to draw on thick thick black lines above my eyelids. HAHA!! Tadaaaa Avril Lim KS!!! Hehe.. even as I walked out of my house and down the road towards the kopitiam I could hear like, a zillion wolf whistles!!! Woo hoo!! The day was off to a good start!

Ok.. the top paragraph was 90% fiction. Now for the non-fiction version.

Sigh... not exciting at all this version. Anyway, I remembered the past few times I failed.. mym mum kept telling me.. is probably cos I look too geenah... like.. a kid. So the testers might not dare to let me pass. Yep. So I decided, today I shall shed my cute image and exchange it for an auntie image! Yes!!! It works! It really does! Btw rite, think all that shit about mini skirts and tube tops are really not accurate. Saw this girl at BBDC... wearing a micro mini skirt, trying to gek sexy. Anyway, didn't see her at the rd safety talk after that. Means.. she did not pass lar. So.. take KS's advice... go for driving test-opt for the auntie look. Testers, at their ah pek age, prefer aunties. Hahahaha.. OOooooooOOOOh super high!! Haha.. think I'm gonna be super crap today. Sigh. Haha..

K anyway, on to the test. Cos during the practise session, I was damn kancheong. Buay steady leh.. cos my instructor thot he made a mistake with the test timings... gave me a huge fright. But somehow during the duration of the test, I was quite zai.. haha.. Think muz be some people and gods in heaven protecting me. Muz go thank Guanyin niang niang (the one at si ma lu temple) soon. Hehehe... And I think the good luck charm Kayan lent me helped too (her driving license. Tudi said that it's an age-long belief that having a driving license in ur pocket brings u good luck when having driving test). Ok.. anyway rite, the test was not all smooth sailing. I was blessed with a good tester that managed to close one eye despite some of the cocked-up incidents on the road. Like when I juz went out onto the main road from BBDC. This freaking irritating driver juz simply REFUSED to give way to me and let me change lanes despite my flashing signal. He kept accelerating!!! Urgh! (All u drivers out there, pls.. if u ever see some poor soul having their driving tests, give way to them lar!) Anyway rite.. I was in gear 2.. but cos that irritating freak didn't want to give way, I had no choice but to keep accelerating to change lane. When I finally had free eye-time to check the speedometer, KAOZ!! OMG!! The speed was like, hovering somewhere past the 50 km/h point!!!! Urgh! I quickly released the accelerator. Hehe.. lucky the instructor understood that I had to change lanes.. so he closed one eye. Yep. And another lucky thing that happened to me, was that I was allocated route 2... which means I did not even have to go onto Bukit Batok Rd! (the 70km/h highway, a.k.a semi-highway at Bukit Batok). Great! Haha.. all in all, I only had 2 demerit points!!!! WOW!!!!! COOOOOoooOOOOL!! Btw those 2 demerit pts came from moving off in the wrong gear, gear 2... yeah.. think he really can't think of where to deduct points liao.. cos I was too zai. I did not move off in the wrong gear btw if u are wondering.. I was juz slow in changing into gear 1. Hehe...

OK... on to my first accident. I mean.. mini accident. Haha.. My dad was too high after I told him I passed. After I met him at his workplace at Bukit Batok, he drove me to the top carpark floor to let me test drive his 7-seater (Toyota Wish.. sucky) Yeah. Auto car.. hard to control. Basically, there were no cars on the top floor unless u count a lone motorcycle parked at a sorry corner. So he told me to keep going in circles. Like how no kick lar!!! Urgh!!! Gimme some credit man.. I passed my test k?! So I started to act smart.. suggested that he lemme try parking his car. Cos his car was rather huge compared to my instructor's Lancer, I told him to tell me to stop reversing when the car was roughly in place. Cos I was not used to the dimensions of the car, some more auto gear.. not easy to control. And Wish has a weird design that puts the handbrake where the clutch of a manual gear car is. (there's so obviously a reason why they are called handbrakes rite? I mean, if they are meant to be leg-operated, why are they called handbrakes?!) So... all the elements add up=langgah the pillar when I was reversing. Cos while I told my dad to tell me to stop, all he did was juz sit there and enjoyed the ride. Lucky I was a super safe driver and I was reversing real slow. That's why.. only got this small scratch and a slight dent in the bumper. Haha.. and lucky my dad's a nice guy, didn't scold me in case next time I totally lose confidence in driving.
But.. can't say the same for my mum. Cos she's the typical female driver, always drive slow slow, change lanes w/o checking, drive in the middle of 2 lanes, and always cursing and swearing at other vehicles as she was driving even though she was damn obviously the one at fault (oops! Haha.. later I kena struck by lightning). Anyway rite.. being the type of driver that she is, she's obviously very concerned abt my driving skills (or shall I say lack of it). The minute she came into the car she started nagging n nagging... told me I better not drive during the 1-yr probation in case my license gets revoked... and all that shit lar.. u noe.. sigh.. I where got so buay zai?! Chao chao also a license holder liao can?! Haha.. My dad took his test like, 10 times can?! Oops... I'm revealing all their secrets here... hehe.
Anywayz, went to meet JX and Jingz to celebrate. Thot JX would probably suggest somewhere like Ikea or Marche.. (no prizes for guessing what she'll eat at these 2 places) But... she suggested somewhere sooooooo........... close to our hearts. Chinatown!!!! The claypot rice there! The one where u have to queue for like, half an hour to eat a bowl of rice! Oh wait.. correction. Is JX suggest that me and Jing go there to order and chope seats for her. So when she arrives, the nice hot steaming claypot rice is ready and waiting for her to eat. Kaoz. Now I finally understand the downside of living close to chinatown. Yep. So we ate claypot rice and stingray.. and also talked a lot of cock.. including the super happening maths lect. Haha. Oh yar.. sucks!!! I have a feeling JX and Jing and Ja are ganging up on a conspiracy to cheat me! AGAIN!!!! Urgh! This time the title goes by something like Weijun. Sucky... sigh......
Ok.. think that's about it! OoooOOOOh!!! I gtg!!! Need to buy p-plates!!!! Bye!!!!!!

16 Comments:

At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.. i was hoping u come jurong n pick me up loh! then u kiss the wall... so wat to do? of cos is u n jing go there n order first loh!! anyway food was nice rite? haha next trip, go there eat peanut paste!
BTW, weijun isnt fake! dun believe then too bad!!

 
At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so hurt tt u dun believe me...

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger Verce said...

send me to sch pls. I dun have $ to hire a chauffeur

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger greatshiner said...

Eh.. tie.. ur tag board down for how many days liao? Pls get it repaired lar!! Or issit juz my com? Haha.. oh did I tell u.. my mum's hairdresser's 7-seater got stolen in JB!!! URgh! I dun like msians. (shit.. hope there are non reading this.. tie... u r not counted btw)
K jx next time u treat peanut paste. N pls.. u can drive urself down lor

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger greatshiner said...

Eh.. wah. verce. np. I go set up a taxi meter in the car first.

 
At 2:02 AM, Blogger greatshiner said...

haha not like I'm gonna drive u lor

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger Verce said...

Wah kao... u wanna charge me?! I advertise for u in my blog entry today telling pple about your 271, + put your chio bu pic on my blog leh...

And I din even claim e advertising fees from u.

Yea Yuan li is right, prolly I should warn my readers to buy insurance b4 they get a lift from u .... bwaahahaha

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger greatshiner said...

OK. One fine day I'll drive u around singapore to sell ur vcds. But u muz promise to reserve one Paris Hilton one for me. Haha

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Verce said...

Ai yo I told u b4 Paris Hilton one can just download from the net. No need waste $ buy from me. Waste the $ on the petrol to drive me around instead.

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger loving myself more each day said...

congrats kahsuan!!! :) 2points! dats how zai!!:)so i supposed next time yr gatherings u'll b driving us ard in ur 7seater huh! hehehe

=xinyi=

 
At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

paragraph kah suan, paragraph!!! read long entries liddat very tiring to the eye leh. congrats by the way... when i come back you drive to airport pick me up ok?? =)

 
At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wa lau eh its never ur fault lo...haiz slime ur parents lyk tt in ur blog..if ur mum understood english..if....LOL

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger greatshiner said...

Eh eh np. Hey.. but muz wait a while. Need to send my dad's car to the Comfort company to set up a meter. Yeah. Sure. After that can send u all around liao. Haha
Oh btw.. that anonymous.. can only be..... the one and only infamous most irritating brother on Earth.

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger OneSpence said...

Little brother typing comments on old old sister's blog.
Little brother uses "anoymous".
Yet old old sister knows its him.

Weird family.

wahaha!

 
At 2:05 AM, Blogger greatshiner said...

U havent seen us when we chat with each other using msn when we r in fact juz in opposite rooms. hehe

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger OneSpence said...

That is just soooo KS....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home