The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Ja is BACK!!!

YES!!! After being MIA for sooooo long, our dearest Ja is back from Spain!!! And she bought me a purple and pink hairclip from Madrid!!! I LOVE U JA!!!! Hehe.. Liddat u muz buy me more things than JX and Jing k?! Haha.. Oh yar!! Pls send us ur Spain pics!!! Hehe... wanna see! So cooollll!!!! Not fair!! Haha... Remember k? If not no Lee Hom I-Weekly and U-Weekly for u.

Oh btw rite.. I added another blog link on my blog! This link is Mabel's! She's the girl in my fac who's shorter than me!!! Hehe.. Mabel the Hobbit. Check out her link!

K now the interesting things that happened to me in school today. Hmm.. today I wore a skirt to school. Hehe.. hey u people should know.. it's not like I never wear skirts b4 lor. It's juz that this sem, 4 day week, 2 days we have labs. U know labs u can't wear skirts rite... so.. Anywayz last sem I always wore skirt lor! And tomorrow is a big day!!! I muz practise walking in skirt.. lack of practise.. tomorrow gonna wear those micro mini skirt.. then throw on a tube top. Hehe.. sucky... urgh!!! Oh yes! Another paiseh thing happened to me today. Haha.. Kayan was sitting to my right, and Gracie to my left, and Shiqin was sitting to Kayan's right today in BS 108 and BS 109 tutorials. Arrangement: Gracie-KS-Kayan-Shiqin.
Then Kayan started talking," Hey.. tomorrow wat time's ur test huh?"
So I replied," Errr.. 2.55pm."
Kayan," Where is it?"
Then Gracie started laughing.................

Guess what!? Kayan was actually talking to Shiqin!!!! Cos they are having a psycho test tmr!!! Urgh! And Shiqin was mumbling her replies.. so I thought she was talking to me!!! And it was after 5 minutes when Gracie was laughing non-stop that we finally realised what had happened. Urgh!!! How come paiseh things keep happening to me these few days?! Sigh...... NTU muz have bad fengshui......

K shall keep u guys updated tomorrow... if I'm free shall upload the nose-bleed chiobu in miniskirt and tube top pic. Hehe..

10 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

UNFAIR!!! WHY only KS got present?!?!?! jing n me leh???..... anyway.. ja! how's ur trip?

 
At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

UNFAIR!!! WHY only KS got present?!?!?! jing n me leh???..... anyway.. ja! how's ur trip?

 
At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jx: got la, how can i forget the 2 of u... but i'm not sure if u'll like them... last minute buy one. only ks's present i'm sure she'll love- cos it's pink and purple butterfly. lol!

ks: u veh disgusting leh. micro-miniskirt plus tube top?! *rolls about in laughter* all the best for ur test ah. =)

Missin everyone at home.

=)

 
At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way hor, stop threatening me with the magazines can?! so evil no wonder everyday so suay. lol. =p

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger OneSpence said...

Something tells me KS wants to be the no.2 XIAXUE in singapore...in her super chio micro-mini skirt + tube top.

In case Ja doesnt know who's xiaxue, www.xiaxue.blogspot.com

One hell of a bitch. lolx.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger greatshiner said...

Awwww pls..... I can win her any day lor. I chioer can. Haha. She went ard telling everyone her PSLE score is 267.. Mine is like, 271 can? And I bet a lot of u have better scores. I dress like her guys will die of nosebleed. So cannot. Haha.

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Verce said...

Eh... go be xiaxue no.2 lah... Actually i met xiaxue in person b4... oh gosh ... she's "how chio" ... i bet she used a lot of photoshop to slice away the fats she has.

And yea... sad to say even our wu ling meng zhu here can win her in chio-ness bwahahaha

Eh KS , u dun need a mini skirt to win her. U oredi win her. Just that your blog design needs a bit ahem ahem so that guys out there will be attracted to your blog. Come... thrash xiaxue in the hits. She doesn't deserve the attention. Oh yea... I'm a xiaxue-hater.

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger greatshiner said...

Haha.. Jing's senior leh.. in RV.. u go ask her lar. she also say she v fat? Dunno leh.
EH PLS!! Dun listen to any more of Jing propaganda.. that picture with the handphone is also photoshop edited. Haha... dun believe ask JX. Next time I show u my ugly pics then u believe.
Eh xiaxue's blog sells sex appeal... urgh. I dun need that in my blog.

 
At 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home