The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Simple Life, season finale!! That's hot! haha

Oh right. This is it.. I will have to go into Paris withdrawal... shit.. haha.. Simple Life 2 juz ended!!! And the season finale was like... wow!!! The scenes we were not allowed to show u. Haha.. OK.. for those Paris addicts who missed it.. let's have a summary of the most interesting/dumb/no-brainer that those 2 bimbos did in this season finale.

Ok.. first... recall one of the first few episodes they went to this farm place, the place where Paris was thrown off the horse.. remember? That time where she had to call for a helicopter to fly her to hospital. Yep. That place. Like, after she was thrown off the horse, she fell into this pile of stinging nettles.. or at least that's what the guy at the farm called them. Yeah.. so basically they are these nettles on the ground that will cut your feet and will of cos hurt like hell. So Paris had the luck to be thrown off the horse, right into a patch of these nettles thing. Yeah haha.. I dunno how many of those anti-Paris people out there are cheering. But anyway, that was one of the reasons why she called for the helicopter.. cos they sting so much (yep.. and the 2nd reason why she called for the helicopter when most pple like us wun is cos her daddy is like probably 10 million times richer than our daddies.) Yeah.. so she got those stinging nettles all over her body, on her hands, her feet, her face... everywhere! And if it were us, we would most probably have learned the lesson (the hard way!!) and never go anywhere near those stinging nettles thing again. Yeah.. but I guess the hard way is juz not hard enough for some rich kids (and may I add dumb).. especially those who have an army of helicopters at their beck n call whenever they meet with the slightest accident. So the next day, Paris juz happily wore sandals and wandered right into a patch of those stinging nettles again... think this time round, even the helicopter pilot didn't want to waste his time flying there to save his dumbsel in distress.. Sometimes I wonder... when her mum gave birth to her, did she leave half her brain inside her mummy's womb... (that's giving her face liao.. I said half a brain.. I didn't say the whole brain).

OK.. anyway right.. the 2nd unforgettable thing that they did.. haha... I would classify this under interesting.. and not dumb. Haha.. That's at the mermaid show place.. Remember.. this place where Paris and Nicole were supposed to perform for some mermaid show? Er.. ok.. I mean, Paris is the mermaid and Nicole is the turtle.. yeah.. the ugly green turtle.. remember?? Yepz.. apparently, the performers held a meeting with those 2 before they started training and asked them for their suggestions about how to improve the show. Yeah.. and being the typical bimbos that they were, all their suggestions hovered around the dressing of the mermaids.. or rather.. err.... the undressing of the mermaids. Yep.. they felt that the tiny bikini top was juz not sexy enough.. not for mermaids.. and they decided that these tiny patches of I dunno wat metal thing covering the bare essentials was enough. Ok.. maybe I'm slow or suaku or wat.. but.. how do these metal things stay in place?! OK.. masking tape? Scotch tape? Nipple tape? But.. they are gonna be swimming in water!!!! Kaoz.. wat kind of glue or adhesive can stay sticky for so long underwater?! If u ever notice, whenever we swim or bathe with plasters on our bodies, these plasters tend to come out easily rite?! Errr.. or maybe that's the whole intention? Hmm... ok... guys.. dun u juz wish u were there?! Haha..

Ok.. next interesting thing they did.. that's at the police station. Remember.. this episode where they had a stint with the local police as deputies? The episode where they went around arresting innocent people and sounding the police siren going after cars on the highways? Yep.. that episode. Haha.. apparently they were supposed to wear these ugly brown pants that were part of the deputies' uniforms. But they refused to change out of their designer pants. Yeah. So they had this rather tense standoff with the sheriff, who refused to budge on that issue. So, in the end, to make sure that they can never be made to wear those pants, they cut holes in the crotch area, and then accused the sheriff of doing it then forcing them to wear it. Urgh!!! ok... even after reading this paragraph myself I dun find it as funny anymore.. but.. when u watch the show.. it is seriously damn freaking funny!

Oh well.. that said.. I guess everything is forgiveable.. cos... Paris is chio. Haha.. at least, she can officially be called a bimbo.. cos bimbo=chio but dumb. Yeah.. so.. at least she's not like.. ugly and dumb.. then I really dunno who can save her. Haha.. oh well.. and yes.. one more impt thing.. she's bloody freaking rich! Sigh.. if only she were a les... I dun mind her as my sugar mummy! Haha..

Oh right.. now.. it's time for the awards! Sometimes, I really think doing this show is doing them lots and lots of good. They are becoming smarter with each season!!! Yeah! And.. I seriously think Nicole deserves a prize.. a Great Improvement Award. She's starting to speak with some sense! Do u all remember that part.. where they ran out of gas at some remote countryside? Well, that Paris, dumb as ever (ok.. but she's still chio.. so nvm), went down to open the hood to check wat's wrong. And my god.. Nicole said this sentence of such wisdom and wit (by their stds) that my jaw dropped and almost could not be fixed back. She said,"Paris, there's nothing wrong with the engine. If there's something wrong with the engine, u open the hood. But there's nothing wrong with it. We've ran out of gas." (Or something along that line). Yeah!!!! *clap clap* Can u believe it?! She actually knows the parts of a vehicle and how they work!!!!! Gosh!!!!!! Woo hoo!!! Dun she juz rightfully deserve the award?!!!

Ok.. shit.. now back to my lab reports and my mugging... and also muz ZzzzzZZZ at a very ungodly hour tonite... the earliest I've ever slept on a saturday nite... cos I've driving lessons at 7am tomorrow morning!!! 7!!!! If u calculate in the time that I take to wake up, brush my teeth, wash my face (I'll bathe after I come back from there), drink my coffee and travel there, means I have to wake up at like, latest 5.30am!!!! On a Sunday morning!!! That's madness.. I wonder why I even agreed when my instructor suggested that timing... Urgh... too bad.. can't regret now. And I'm still stuck at the same set of notes for 3 days.... going on 4... shitty.. I hate chaperone proteins and what shitty quality control they have for us... sucks. Urgh!

Oh yar.. btw.. before I forget.. muz add another coffee outlet to the list I created in my last last last last last last last entry! Juz now I went for dinner at Ikea.. had meatballs (JX's fav wahahaha).. and also drank the coffee there! I dunno why.. the coffee is machine brewed.. but they also brew the milk together with it.. so the temperature is controlled very well. And the sugar u add yourself. But.. the coffee there... only one word-heavenly!!!!! Seriously shiok.. I drank dunno how many cups.. lucky it's free flow.. almost didn't want to leave. Haha..

Ok.. I muz end! Tataz!!!! If u pple are free, muz really go try that coffee!!!!

5 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

IKEA meatballs... i like!! it's like the most delicious thing at ikea!! the jam is jus nice.. mix it with meatballs plus the potato, wahah, it's heavenly yeah?? NOT to forget, chocolate/strawberries crepes too. jus so many heavenly food.. feel so sinful!
lets go eat soon!!

 
At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

paris is REALLLLLLLY pretty!!! hahaha

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger greatshiner said...

mad.. I dun like the jam lor.. dunno wat they put there for.. haha.. I had to scrape it all off. Yucks.
Yes!! Paris is super super chio.. she's HOT!

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger OneSpence said...

Aiyoooo.
the jam spread thinly across the juicy tender meatballs just taste like heaven!!!!

Next time keep the jam for me.
wahaha.

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger greatshiner said...

yucks.. ok.. u may have all the jam.. urgh.. juz thinking of it makes me lose my appetite

 

Post a Comment

<< Home