The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Ok.. latest entertainment news update--Juz for Ja

Touched not?! Haha.
Ok anyway rite.. the latest latest news I think u would be most interested in is, Lee Hom is in Singapore!!!!!! Hehe... he sang at some anti-drug concert with a lot of other singers... but I missed it cos I was not at home.. damn!!! Haha... then rite.. he's on the cover of this issue of I weekly!!!! Hehe... I bought it!!!! Hmm.. if u treat me really well, I might juz consider giving it to u!!! Hahaha...
Next up, that's the supposedly news creating the greatest buzz around us in Singapore now. Yes u guessed it. That Sylvester and Maia thing. Yar.. the 2 Singapore Idol finalists. Apparently they went ROM to get a date to register their marriage.. sucks.. I beginning to hate Sly.. he's indeed a sly one. And they were still insisting there was nothng between them at first. According to Maia, they officially got attached on the day where she got eliminated. And then things progressed very well, so they decided to get married. Then like, after the news was out, they called off the whole thing. That's how shitty.... Ok.. It's not juz Maia.. I gotta admit.. Sylvester really did it this time.. he totally disgusted me!!! Kaoz.. to think I used to treat him as my idol. Apparently, when the news broke, the both of them were in Taiwan, Sylvester was recording his album, Maia was on a "holiday" with frens. Then when they realised their little secret was out of the bag, they decided to break up. -_____- how nice.. how convenient. And according to the pple who spotted them at ROM, they were not exactly dressed very inconspicuously.. And the timing's juz so perfect.. right before Sly is about to release his new album. Didn't expect him to stoop so low for publicity!!!!! Kaoz.. U disappoint me, Sly... >_<
Next up, another one of my idols.. sucky.. haha... this time it's Edison!!!! Shit.. heard he was caught trying to engage this girl in some cybersex thing.... n even sent her his nude pics... ok.... this one, I'm taking with a pinch of salt... I will reserve my comments till I see the nude pics!!!! Wahahahahaha..

Oh yar.. btw.. to all 武林盟主 blog addicts....:
NOTICE OF ABSENCE
Yeah.. haha.. due to overload of tutorials, lab reports and of cos impending exams, 武林盟主 shall have to take a 1 month break from blogspot. :p
This does not mean that the 武林盟主 blog will not be updated tho. It juz means that personally written blogs from her will be fewer and further in btwn. But she will always search for hilarious jokes n inspirational articles to fill up her meaningful blog!!!! Hahahahaha
武林盟主 will be back-- on the 29th April!!!!! Look forward to her return!!!! (provided she does not go out, have fun and get high for 3 days 3 nights after the exams :p)

7 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger OneSpence said...

I watched the concert!
haha. saw Lee Hom. but more importantly, i saw fann and rui en!!! wahaha.
Hmm okok. Just tot that ja would be interested to know how's fann doing these days too. Yeah.
BTW, rui en is an ex NTU-ian!

 
At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah the more i look at sly the more i dislike him... to think a few months ago i was going around cheering "ah bengs rule!!!" in melbourne as i watched singapore idol over the internet! how could he do something as impulsive and silly as that? such a letdown! of the love and the support i had for him! *shake head* loser.

tie*

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger carrey_chan said...

HAHAHA...lim kah...how come all your idols so disappointing wanz!! next time don't ask me to take down SYP's pictures k!

 
At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kah suan!!! how can you not have watched my wang li hong on tv... boo. anw, kw say kx is attached???!!!!! shocking news. go find out who the girl is. lol. anw, i've just moved out of my halls again for the easter hols... so will also m.i.a for a while... sianz...

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger OneSpence said...

hmmmm.
i tot the entire NUS knows KX is attached liao?
anyway i think KS is really the first to know. Cos what is intended as a rumour/joke turned out to be the truth. haha.

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger greatshiner said...

kw! Nv record!!! urgh! Haha.. yar I knew since long ago Rui En is ex NTU-ian can? U slow leh.. haha.. oh yar.. btw the KX thing I was also the first, or rather, one of the first to know. Shit!! how!!? hey.. think I go be nun liao. Bye!! haha yar.. kw's joke.. boo hoo hoo... haha
urgh.. yes.. and Sly's eliminated from my potentials list too!!! Urgh!!! sucks.. maybe next time i shud really start considering SYP. haha

 
At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Andhra News said...

Telugu News Pressesnts all latest film news and hi socity great news in the site..........
Thanks for share.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home