The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Lost the battle!!!

Urgh!! How could I have lost the battle!? To the sleep demon!? Noooo!! This is the first time I ever went to meet uncle Chow for a game of chess like, in the evening!!! Damn! The game almost lasted till morning. Thank god.. I had the determination and willpower to end the game early!!! This sucks. Anyway, to prevent myself from being drawn into another game of chess, I decided to come online... only to be drawn into a game of sonic and tails and I dunno what else u call those other characters! URGH!!!! This is no good... it is evil to load games onto blogs.. especially during exam periods. And especially when those games bring back memories of Sega addiction.. during the sec sch days... when my bro and I would sit in front of the tv and challenge each other till there was no day no night. Of cos.. I always won! Oh but that's beside the point..
Yeah.. and then later I ventured into Tie's blog. Haha.. and read abt the Mulberry bag thing. Hey seriously rite.. pls.. that bag.. I dun see where the attraction lies! OK.. pardon me for having the taste of an immature teenager.. but.. that bag looks seriously seriously auntie can?! Oops. hehe.. And anyway rite.. come on man.. for that price, if I were u.. I would go get a Dior or LV can? Looks much nicer.. and LV has some nice designs this season.. there's this cherry design I saw somewhere. Rather than some Mulberry.. with huge and ugly pockets everywhere and I dunno what not.. yeah. u get the picture.
And as for the wedge heels rite... errrr.. u noe what they suddenly remind me of? Hmmm.. haha... I dunno.. but I always picture some PRC lady wearing a long flowery flowing obiang dress and wearing these kind of wedge heels and wearing...... yeah u get the idea. It's juz.... a very typical... PRC fashion sense....... hehe.. okok. I know.. wedges are in this season. But hmmm.... think it's good not to try to be too fashionable this season.. especially in a place like Melbourne where those ang mohs think every chinese looking person comes from China.. oops.. hope no PRC ever gets to read this blog.. if not... think they will wear their Mao Zedong tee and tie a red band around their forehead then get out their gun (dated back to the revolution era) and shoot me with it. And if by some weird twist of luck, their gun together with the bullets are still functional, think that's it.. Tie.. u can say bye bye to me. Yeah.

Oh right.. that said.. after correcting ur fashion disaster.. think it's time for me to get back to my books. Lousy Jing went to the confucius temple to pray and get sweets and didn't bother to take some extras for me. No wonder my results are super damn CMI..
Oh and shit... I seriously think my English levels are reaching new time lows.... muz be due to the recent over-exposure to the TCHS (The Communist High School) alumni style of English... urgh.. this is bad.. especially at a time where Sylvester is no longer the coolest Beng icon around.. I'm starting to pick up more and more Beng English... damn... next time muz learn to speak like an Aussie.. Tie shall be my teacher.

K shall end with this favourite quote of mine.. (saw it somewhere and got reminded of it)
Some people see things and ask, "Why?"
Others dream of things that never were, and ask, "Why not?"
~~ George Bernard Shaw

8 Comments:

At 2:10 AM, Blogger Verce said...

Eh... i dun think my English is that...... bad. And I'm not a communist. And I'm definitely not a beng. I'm howwwwww CILVILISED.

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger OneSpence said...

EH!
TCHS not a school for communist okie!
Its a Tender-Caring-Holy-School that breeds successful BILINGUALIST okie?

Cheers!
TCSH!!!!

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger greatshiner said...

COMMUNIST HIGH SCHOOL!!! Haha.. ask Jing and JX!!! hehehe.. running ard in laosai-coloured shorts and hairy legs. hehe..

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger OneSpence said...

OEI!!!!!
Wat laosai colour?
Its a beautiful blend between brown and beige okie!
And hairy legs is normal.
Even some GIRLS do have them ... u know who .... lolx!

 
At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

muhahahahahaha. 'laosai colour'? that's a classic. eh kaiwei, u veh evil leh... u-know-who don have hairy legs liao lor.

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger greatshiner said...

Yar lor. Firstly, I muz reconfirm ur doubts. Yes.. that color IS laosai color. As for that u-know-who.. kaoz.. I see her like, almost once a week in NTU lar! Lucky today din see.. hehe.. thank my lucky stars

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger OneSpence said...

That u-know-who has shed off all her hair?!?!
Geeesh.
What happened to her?

Haiyo...KS u very evil ah...afterall she's one of ur ex-classmate whom u shared tender moments together wat ...hahahaa.
Dun avoid her in school lah.

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger greatshiner said...

Liew!!! Pls! Dun ever remind me of those MOMENTS!!! URGH!!! haha.. I dunno abt her hair lar.. but.......... seeing her is scary enough

 

Post a Comment

<< Home