The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Drove to Orchard today!

Ok.. I noe I noe wat u muz all be thinking.. can I like.. stop talking abt my driving experiences?! Haha... but.. this is really really cool!!! Why?! Cos.. I drove my brother to orchard today!!! Haha.. erm... with my parents in the car of cos lar.. But.. my point is... today's a Saturday, and despite the heavy traffic, I managed to maneuver my way thru with no trouble at all! Though I was stuck in the jam for quite some time. Everything turned out juz fine and dandy! Cool not?!
K and after that, I drove my parents out for dinner!!! Haha.. at the hawker centre opposite Jing's place.. asked her if she wants to go for a spin but she said she's too shy to meet auntie and uncle. Mwahahaha.. Oh btw.. as I was driving.... guess what!? At the next lane, with oncoming traffic, I SAW MY DREAM CAR!!!! LAMBORGHINI!!! Gosh! I was shouting,"Lamborghini! Lamborghini! Lamborghini!" And my daddy and mummy almost died of shock and fright. Haha... got scolded by them after that.. sigh.. muz learn to control my excitement next time at the sight of my dream cars... at least when I'm driving. Yeah. After that drove them home again, without too much trouble. Even tried parking again. A bit crooked, but other than that, all was fine. Haha.
Ok. Muz learn to keep my updates short.. exams coming. As for now, time to go watch Miss Singapore Universe. (ChiOoooOOObUuussSSs!!! WhOA! *licks my lips*) Sayonara!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

phew..near death experience...lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home