The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Saturday, March 12, 2005

KTV fever!

Shit sia.. I know all of u are like, addicted to my blog and u all miss me damn a lot a lot.. but.. dun stress me liddat leh.. I really can't think of so much stuff to entertain u all in my very very boring life at ntu... k lar.. not very boring.. got a lot of INTERESTING gossip.. haha.. budden rite.. juz in case the people involved are reading this, I can't write it all out here!!! =p
And anyway rite.. hmm.. if I keep writing about my life at ntu, sure gonna be damn boring for all those reading this lar.. so I thot juz write about gatherings and outings with Jing and JX and the others lor.. haha.. n then somehow these will entries will get me started on an advert-like promotion of something. Haha.. yep.. so it's not my fault! =p
Yeah.. anyway rite.. since u all really wanna know so much about my life, shall tell u the most interesting thing that I did yesterday.. I went ktv!!!! Ok.. told u my life is not very interesting liao.. force me to write.. bo bian... even this type of bo liao things also muz write.
Yep.. anyway I went with my uni friends, Shuhui, Shiqin, Tingfeng and Wing Yan. Hehe.. Wing Yan came late, and Shiqin left early.. so they thought there were only 4 of us singing yesterday.. haha.. and they charged us only the price of 4 people! Anyway, we went for Kstudent, which was rather reasonably priced.. though the ktv facilities at kbox really sucked.. and yes, we went back to the kbox at Jurong Entertainment Centre. Dun ask me why... ask those who chose to go there again.. haha. Yeah.. hey and guess what I discovered!!! U know.. kbox actually has rather new English songs! Not juz those weird songs that Kenneth likes to sing.. (like Top of the world etc..) but actually songs by Black Eyed Peas etc.. Sucks.. next time muz memorise their rap b4 going.. then can show off.. haha.. like last time I showed off Jolin and Jay's raps. Haha.. sometimes I think I'm born to be a rapper.. haha. Oh.. and I also tried Machi's hokkien raps.. but they were a failure too.. sigh... really muz try to learn more hokkien.. eh u army kias.. muz learn more from ur hokkien pings and then teach me!! Haha.. Oh!!!! And I saw the 王力宏 心中的日月 mv!!!! Damn damn nice!!! Haha.. even better than 你不在.. though he did not take off his clothes for this new mv.. but at least, he did not go around hugging other girls too! Haha.. and the mv was beautifully filmed! Eh Jacinth.. when u come back we muz really go K again... then the 4 of us will sit there and play his mv n juz listen to him sing again.. muahahaha. If Jing and JX dun wanna go, then juz the 2 of us go! Like last time!! Wah that was damn shiok. Haha.. only the 2 of us.
Yesterday tried a lot of new songs too. Like 光良 童话.. yeah.. and btw the mv is really nice too. And I even sang a 邓丽君 song with Wing Yan!! Haha.. bet my mum will be shocked. Oh and I sang First Love!!! My Utada's first hit!! Haha.. Hey guess what.. sobz.. u know Shuhui, Shiqin and Wing Yan dun seem to like my Lee Hom leh... Sigh.. guess only the 4 of us know how to appreciate him. Haha.. Oh eh btw.. U know he's coming to Singapore!!! On the 20th March! My ex-colleague Doris told me! Hehe.. dunno if she's reading this. If she is.. haha.. I did write something about u! Anyway Doris told me he's going to J8 for an autograph session!! Awwwww.... dun u juz wish u were back here Ja? Haha.. Hmm.. I shall see if I'm free and if I'm happy.. then maybe I go squeeze for a few hours and take some pics home for u.. hehe.. but I doubt so lar.. got too many lab reports to rush.. which is why I don't have much time to blog recently. Yeah.. anyway, keep leaving me constructive comments yar? I'll try to see what I can do about them. And yeah.. btw.. that Creative Apple entry was really informative lor... quite a lot of people used it to weigh their options and decide which mp3 player to get k.. Dun believe.. ask Tie Han.. haha
K shall end here! Tatazzz!!!

5 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very informative yes... but the battery thing right... i can actually pay USD$99 to get an ipod mini replacement/battery replacement... update your informative entry!

and you can conclude that the world is superficial. after weighing the pros and cons of the ipod and the zen, it was a case of "screw the features. the ipod's pretty. i'm getting the ipod". and yes i'm getting my ipod mini next weekend!~ *wootwoot*

-tie

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger greatshiner said...

USD99.. means u are getting another ipod mini rite.. crazy.. no point. Haha.. but I guess it's true.. the world IS superficial. Haha.. Tie Han is a walking proof to that.

 
At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah lau!!! j8 my territory leh! UGH!!!!! he's damn shuai! remember last last year i nearly died when i saw him? haha. and yes, we'll need to go k-ing... to watch mtvs. lol. ah shucks... i sound so superficial.

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger greatshiner said...

Wah liew.. haha.. yesh FYI u r damn superficial.. haha. U saw him meh? Thot the guy u saw was F4 Zai Zai. Haha.. ok.. sure! Let's go K to watch mtv!

 
At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyo a new mini is USD199!!! and i'm getting the 6gb one which is us249!!!

"but I guess it's true.. the world IS superficial. Haha.. Tie Han is a walking proof to that."

yes i'm walking proof cuz i'm surviving so well in this superficial world. oh i love being beautiful *big wide smile*

*tie*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home