The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

A series of events-an eventful day!

Hey Ja.. wassup? Why suddenly so homesick? Miss me issit!? Haha.. dun worry.. here I am to update u more abt myself, so u can miss me less! =p
Yep.. on a more serious note, u should be counting down the time! Gonna be home soon!!! Yippee! Then we can go ktv, go eat laksa, go do lots of rubbishy things!!! Yay!!!! K.. so muz look forward k?!!?!?!
Ok! Anyway, now muz tell u about all the things that happened today.. haha..
Starting from the morning. In the morning, went NUS to look for Wandai.. Cos she was lending me this textbook that they did not need this sem, while I do. Then she passed me my first surprise of the day!! The present Tie had for me! Haha.. it was a real cute and nice bag!! I was juz staring at it in shock and joy.. then this Wendy had to spoil it by saying,"It's ugly.." Sigh.... Tie.. we should really do something about this Wendy u noe.. we really should.. sigh.. Hey and btw.. ur taste is so like my taste!!! Next time u come back to Singapore, I will get u some nice nice cute cute bag too!!! And that reminds me.. though $$ was running out for u at the end of the holidays, u still went and got me a gift... sobz.. I feel like crying now.. touched.. hehe.. oh and btw rite.. I hold u by word for that Ronny guy thing... hehe.. does it still stand? I shall find ways n means to get rid of the VW beetle lady if it still does!!! Haha...
Ok.. on to the next event. Yep.. and that would be the most embarassing moment of my life! Shit. Ok.. u know rite... all these flag day people they are juz plain irritating lar.. u noe... they are everywhere!!!!! Ok.. as I was saying.. I was walking from my home to the MRT station.. then this boy was holding the flag day can and juz blocking the escalator leading to the MRT station. So I was real irritated lor.. normally I would have donated. Ok.. normally I MIGHT have donated.. ok.. normally I wun donate.. Yar.. since I'm such an evil soul rite.. I was trying to siam this even more evil soul. Then I really dunno what happened.. it has never ever happened b4 in my 3 yrs after moving to this home. Anyway, some devil took over my soul.. and in my haste to siam the flag seller, I rushed to take the escalator.. and took the wrong one!!!! As in, I was supposed to take the one going downward.. but I took the one going upward!!! And the thing is, I din even realise it! I kept thinking there's something wrong with this escalator!!!! Like, so, for 5 seconds I was juz there, trying to walk against the direction of the escalator before it finally hit me.. Shit.. lucky it's at the side entrance of Somerset, and not at the entrance facing Orchard... and the boy was the only person who saw it.. If not I really dunno how I'm gonna live it down!!!! But anyway, I bet the boy muz be laughing his head off, cursing this evil person who refuse to even give a single cent.. sigh.. moral of the story.. next time u see some kids selling flag, juz donate lar.. dun try to siam.. if not, might lead to more embarrassing things.
Yeah.. that was the highlight of this entry. Haha.. read on if u wanna noe more abt the less interesting things that happened to me today. Yep.. Ok.. I went for driving lessons. Then I was at this traffic junction somewhere near Gombak station.. and I saw TF!!! Hehe.. she brought Mugen out for a run!!! Thot she should be in hall.. so I kept staring to confirm if it's her. Yeah.. but come to think of it, I was pretty dumb lar.. that dog confirm muz be Mugen rite.. But somehow I did not think of it at that point of time. Haha.. anyway after that I msged her, she told me tues and wed no school, so she went home to stay! Such a coincidence rite! Haha.. She asked me why I did not horn her.. come on man.. I will kena hoot by my instructor can?! Sit in car anyhow horn pple.. Haha anyway I find it real interesting.. cos it's such a coincidence!!! hehe..
Yep. Next interesting thing. Haha.. this one was after I reached home.. Yep.. I was slacking around as usual, reading this interesting article in Zaobao about coffee making by these specially trained pple called Barristas.. Yeah.. dunno if I spelt correctly. But anyway that's not the point. The point is, I was reading halfway.. then my 徒弟 called me.. and let me hear the "Live" version of 童话!!! 光良 was at NTU!!! For a concert!!! Damnit.. then 徒弟 didn't tell me earlier lar!! And also didn't get tickets for me!!! Actually he called me when 光良 was singing that song 童话 to let me hear it live lar.. BUT!!!! Hello.. of cos hearing him thru the phone and hearing him at the place where he's singing is different!!!! Sigh.. but at least I got to hear his voice thru the phone lar. So.. I guess, u could call that interesting too! Sucks.. lucky it's not Lee Hom.. if not.. 徒弟 u die.... hehe.. sound like such an ingrate rite.. haha.. Anyway Ja.. yar.. u heard that song before? Yeah.. quite cool rite?! When u come back I muz go check check see if there are anymore upcoming concerts in NTU.. then can bring u in! Haha.

6 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think there's too much stress from work... somemore now easter hols must move out again damn jialat. and i'm missing home la~ i wan sake sushi and beef noodles!! and no, i haven't heard tong2 hua4 yet... dun like guang liang leh. lol. but yes! I'd love to go to any events in ur school when i get back. keep a good lookout k? and get tix so the 4 of us can go together! =) it'll be fun.

 
At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, i do destest the flag day ppl. last year i was in NUS waiting for bus when some bloody ai mei mei type guy came and cheated me into donating $5!!! wah lau. *still pissed*.

 
At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

=) i'm glad you liked it!!! got use or not??? i thought the size was just nice to be useful and not too bulky so tempted to keep it for myself neh! hehe... and regarding ronny, yes lah will intro one... when i go back in november okies? and if i hear more about any other VW beetle girl or whatever other girl who's currently pursuing him i'll tell ya! hahahaha...

tie

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger OneSpence said...

Aiyo.
Walking towards the opp direction escalator is very very malu lor!!!
I know cos i have been there, done that lah. =p
Aiyo. Cant u even donate 20cents? haiz. U very giam leh.

 
At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah ja!!! you still thinking abt the flag day person? haha still remember you telling us while we were hafing dinner at Thai express!! aw!! really miss u too!! when u come back... we'll go eat roti prata, claypot rice, yummy peanut paste!! and etc etc.. hah cant wait to see u!

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger greatshiner said...

eh ja.. anything u like k? my treat.. juz try not to think of places like Equinox.. =p Yeah.. n I rmr the Ai mei mei guy.. haha.. yar.. tt's y I say.. these flag-day pple suck!! Haha.. eh Ja.. 4 tixs.. means at least 2 pple have to q leh.. haha.. see if jing or jx willing to q with me.
Yar. as for KW.. haha.. hey dun liddat leh.. it's not 20 cents.. it's juz the flag-day pple!! haha
n as for tie.. yeah.. haha.. now I wish november will come soon! haha.. and I seriously love the bag.. haha.. if u wan I can lend it to u! =p
As for JX... yes! I can't wait to see Ja too!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home