The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

YEA! Yesterday ended my stint as a promoter at the PC show!!! OMG standing for 12 hours on end for 4 days in a row is taking its toll on me. On top of that, for 2 of the days I had tuition in the morning before the show. And immediately after the show, today, I had to work the entire day plus OT. DAMN TIRING!!!! HAIZ! And tmr I have astro and tuition all the way till late at nite.. and wednesday work again. SIAN!!! But need money.. no choice.


Anyway right, saw all sorts of pple at the PC show. All in all, earned about 300+ bucks. Contrary to popular belief, i do not earn a lot of commission. Just 50cents per box sold. Unless I sell more than 16, then its 1 buck. If I sell more than 35, then its 1.50 bucks. But on the third day, i managed to be the top promoter! So I got 10 bucks extra! On the 2nd day, Jing was top promoter, so she oso got 10 bucks more!! COOL!


Ya I was talking about the pple. They are really weird. Like, almost half of Singapore's population has walked past me in the 4 days. And they expect me to remember who they are after I onli chatted with them once while promoting my product. HAIZ! Thank god this Malay guy who bought a set from me on the last day, I remember him roughly! As in, cos so many pple who look the same walk past, I cant really recall. But when he asked if I could rmr him, i racked my brain.. and I went, "Of cos! You wanted to buy ink for your fiancee rite??" BINGO RIGHT ON! He nodded!!! WAH damn heng hahahaha


So anyway, I went to work today, with a weary body. Totally reluctant. Onli the thought of the money financing me thru my exchange kept me going. But today, for the first time, I went for lunch with my colleagues!! This p-plater drove us to the airport for lunch cos there was nothing else to eat within walking distance. WAH he's not young.. but he juz got his license. And he was driving damn recklessly. In this tiny multi-storey carpark, he was going at 60kph!!! OMG! And then he went at the same speed down the spiral ramp of the carpark!! WAH i was shutting my eyes tightly the whole time. Worse than a roller coaster.


But one good thing.. there's this really cute indonesian guy at my office! When I say cute, i dont mean handsome. But rather, well, cute. He has this super cute indonesian accent!!!! I love the way he speaks! And he has this 斯斯文文 look! HEE i love it! Haha but anyway i dun usually talk at the office. Just keep quiet. The office is a scary place. Full of politics.. wat's new. But in any case I do not chat much with them abt office stuff cos i dont wanna get involved.


K now lets talk about SUPERBAND! MY FAV TOPIC!! YAYYYYY SUMMER BREEZE IS FINALLY OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT!!! I'M SOOO HAPPY!!! Haha and hor.. OMG! I cant believe the 刘德华 of Qinobe is only 19!!! OMG! He looks so composed and has such great stage presence! Cant believe it. And like, I juz realised a significant number of pple in Superband are younger than me. I AM GROWING OLD!!! DAMN!!


K think i gtg... show u guys some interesting links abt NUS on youtube!!! Click here and here!! Tie showed it to me!!! COOL!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home