The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Sunday, June 18, 2006

KS 老师教美容

Today I went shopping. I swear... GSS is evil. I am burning a hole in my pocket.. and my bank account book. But anyway...

I still bought loads of stuff! I mean.. a cropped cardigan for 10 bucks?! I noe its like.. almost out of fashion.. but well... HEY!! 10 bucks only! I was having dinner with my folks at the hawker centre at Pearl's Centre. The newly renovated one. And we went shopping upstairs. Loads of new and funky shops there now.. almost like a 2nd Far East. But hor.. the stuff there not cheap at all. I still prefer bugis village. 10 dollar skirts. YAY!


And yea.. ok.. today its official. I just got diagnosed. I've gotten a disease. It's known as the mascara fetish. Yea I'm not kidding. I've got a dozen and one mascaras and from never using them, now I almost use them everyday juz to finish them up. Cos I see the attractive ads and pretty spokeswomen and I juz cant resist the temptation.... haizzz


And today I got another one... from Canmake. Its a Jap brand. Carried only by big retail stores. A clear mascara. So wat's so great about clear mascaras!? Let me tell u a secret. Clear mascaras are the trick to prevent mascaras from running. After applying the usual mascara on, add on a coat of clear mascara. It will seal the bottom mascara layer on and prevent it from running even when we sweat. COOL RIGHT!



One of the other reasons why I'm so into mascaras is probably cos of this brand. FASIO! I probably have their entire range of mascara since they came out in Singapore a few years ago. Their first spokesperson was Fukada Kyoko. Then there was Ayumi somewhere in btwn. Now its BoA. And somehow, the mascara manages to look sooooo good on the spokeswomen... haiz...


But in any case, Fasio mascaras are truly good. They are the most waterproof mascara i've ever seen. Yea its a bit hard to remove it without fasio eye makeup remover, but then at least, it doesnt run easily. Almost never runs. I can wash my eyes with water when something gets into it... and my mascara will still be intact. Damn zai.



This is the lastest in the Fasio range of mascara. Air tech. Light weight curls. OMG!!! They really give you the cutest curly lashes ever!!! I HEART FASIO!


Anyway, I stumbled on some Taiwanese fashion and beauty webbie while netsurfing..
http://www.fashionguide.com.tw/

WOW Taiwanese are really the masters of beauty and fashion. OK maybe Japs are better.. but I cant read Jap so there... this is the next best option.

According to that webbie.. this Jap brand of mascara, Fiberwig, is even better than Fasio in terms of being waterproof and smudgeproof, prettier effects too, and easier to remove. In Singapore, only one place carries that as far as I know.. and that is Sasa.

The full article:
整理了一下自己的梳妝小櫃,媽呀!我的東西還真是多
單色眼影10盒,睫毛膏包括打底防水雨衣6支..........
不想再說下去提醒自己的大敗家...
(不過比起版上的美妝魔人,我應該是小腳色吧~才10盒)
整理了一下,
就寫寫自己之前跟最近常用的三支睫毛膏的使用心得給大家參考嚕

za
容量少,但是價格不錯,濃密度也佳。
但是,會暈開,而且纖長不夠,
所以我用的話都會再加上纖長效果的睫毛膏。

fasio
真的不太暈染(大心)但是爆難卸,眼皮都要搓壞掉了。
顏色選擇性很多,去夜店想發瘋的時候會用。
最糟的是會結塊有蟑螂腳,每次都要梳老半天。
用到最後會有很多纖維在瓶口,嗯~小噁

fiberwig
三支裡面的最愛,雖然慢乾,但是不暈,出意外也不會有黑水溝
把纖維拿掉還是很美(比如說大哭等等,只是有點屑屑而已)
刷起來自然纖長,因為我的睫毛算密,一刷就美呆了
但是如果需要更誇張的效果,就需要加上別家的濃密睫毛膏
他也是可以刷濃密,但是需要一些技巧,
不然只會刷到睫毛越來越重
超好卸,除非有刷別種睫毛膏,不然溫水敷一下,撥撥就掉了喔!


K I know it's killing many pple to read so much 繁体字. Haha any questions ask me on MSN. I can give u an English translation.

On another forum post on that website..
how to lose 1.5kg each week. Not too hard to achieve. Here's the diet menu.

菜單如下

早上起床先喝一杯500cc溫開水

早餐:蘋果or柳丁
盡量挑高纖的水果,個人認為蘋果最好
如果不吃水果 以蔬菜代替
中餐:蔬菜跟肉類的比例要3:1
也就是說 如果你吃一塊牛排 你就要吃三盤青菜 以你自己的食量來配比例 我通常是5x5cm的牛排一塊 然後莎拉一大盤 這樣就很飽了
*肉類不可以混在一起吃,如果你中餐吃牛肉,就別吃豬肉,雞肉,一次挑一種肉類,可是如果你挑海鮮吃,那你就可以吃魚吃蝦,混著吃
*別吃加工食品,什麼叫加工食品,就是原本不是長那樣,加工過後變成那樣的東西,例如貢丸,肉圓,淹製食品
晚餐:吃法跟中餐一樣
只是不吃肉類,換成澱粉類,但是不要多吃,吃半碗飯,一堆蔬菜

一共吃七天一個循環
七天內一定要找一天全天吃青菜,清腸胃



OK this one I translate. The menu:

Morning drink 500cc of warm water.

Breakfast will be a high fibre fruit. Apple or orange will be fine. Or any other veggie if you prefer.

Lunch will be a 3:1 ratio of veggie:meat, the exact amount will depend on each individual, see when you feel full. But the meat must be only of a single kind. Not mixed. Means if you choose pork, then only pork. No beef or mutton etc.


Dinner will be a 3:1 ratio of carbohydrate:meat.

Do not consume processed food like canned food, ham, luncheon meat etc.

Sounds good? At least not torturous rite?! You wont starve! Hehe but muz have determination. Cannot do halfway stop.


Tomorrow will give u all more tips hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home