The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

OHH I got a call from the agency telling me they got the PERFECT job for me! As in, I can afford not to work tuesdays and thursdays and STILL earn money! Yea sigh.. it's a PROMOTER job. K I really hate promoter jobs. Cos its really damn paiseh. But well... i really need money so I guess I cant afford to be fussy.


It is a hair color promoting job at Guardian. And I still need to go for an interview tomorrow. And WAH LAU EH still need to dress up and put make up KNS! KAOZ I cant imagine wearing make up to school la. Heck... just a little will do. And this kinda dumb temp job.. still tell me to bring photo and zap my certs... haha wat a joke. I dunno la most prob I wont do it. Zap the certs I mean. Too much trouble. As for the photo, if not for the fact that I have a few at hand, I would probably forget about them too.


Sian... now I totally understand how it is to be totally broke and in need of a job and none comes knocking.


But for all that I've said, though I really hate promoting jobs, I seem to have a knack for them. I hate standing up the entire day and all that, but somehow I always am able to get some business. Let's see how things go. Since my pay is also comm based, of cos I hope to sell more! Hee send your frens to buy stuff from me k? I'll tell u all exactly where I'm working if I do get the job.


SIGH I really wanted to go on a holiday this intersem! But no such luck. Maybe next intersem. Anyway I'll probably be in Vancouver.. so there. It's a holiday-sem already. Haha.


Hope before I start going out to work, I will have time to go somewhere to backpack. WHEE! Havent actually talked much about my aspirations rite.. ok maybe I will tell you people a bit in this post.


My dream would be to go backpacking in some third world country. Better still, 4th world country! That would be Mongolia. It is the only 4th world country in the world I think. OK before u think I'm some sadist who likes to torture myself... u guys should google for mongolia or tibet pictures and take a look at the breathtaking sand dunes in the desert and beautiful greens of the grasslands. The beautiful people, the beautiful culture. Or the silk road should be really nice too. Things you will never get to see in Singapore. Beautiful.


Or go to the rural areas of China with my grandma to visit relatives. Those beautiful people with beautiful hearts. They welcomed us with open arms and served us with the best food they could afford. Then we took a stroll to the seaside... and there was the beautiful blue sea! Everything was old and rustic... but it was all so lovely! Things you can never ever see in Singapore. Never. Hardworking people watering crops, tending seedlings, ox plowing the fields, goats, pigs, running everywhere. My dad couldnt wait to get out of that place. But I loved it.


Another dream of mine is to be able to travel the world. Work all over the world! Ok lets save something for tomorrow. Will tell you all about it tomorrow! And probably also about the interview. See how it went. SIGH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home