The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Sunday, March 12, 2006

On games

I never understood how guys could spend hours after hours after hours fighting virtual imaginary monsters and trying to level up and all.. and actually find it fun... even at 20-30 years of age. Until 2 days ago.


When QQ introduced me to websudoku.com, I thought I had graduated from the KS-era of online spongebob-collapse gaming to something more intellectual. I could spend hours after hours racking my brains trying to solve difficult puzzles of numbers. I totally understand why this game 数独 from Japan captivated so many fans worldwide. Once u open a puzzle u cant put it down till u solve it. YEA well.. at least it's intellectual yea?! Stimulates your brain cells.

I thought that was as bad as it gets in the KS online gaming world. NAH no WOW for me.. no MS too. I'm more intellectual than that.

Then damnit........ 2 days ago Mabel Tan introduced me to this game Peishan and herself are damn addicted to.....


And I can't quit it ever since.

And u know what?! It's paperdoll dressing up!!! OHMAN it's SUCH a bimbo game!!! *wails in despair* KS is not a bimbo! But u cant deny the attraction such games hold for girls!! Like.. u are faced with tons and tons of clothes and accessories as much as like, 10 Esprits and Mng added together! OMG!

And then Mabel took it one step further... she introduced me to this site.... with links to sites where u can even do manicures and make up for the paperdolls there!!!! OMG!!!!

I can't stop playing.. i'm addicted... MABEL!!! your fault!! =((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home