The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Saturday, March 04, 2006

HAHA my friends would never believe this...

Your Fashion Style is Classic

You like what's stood the test of time...
Simple, well styled clothes that don't scream trendy
You stay updated and modern, but your clothes stay in style for a while
You wouldn't be caught in animal prints, fake fur, or super bright colors

HEEE

that said, well... there is a chance for me to update my wardrobe REALLY soon!!! HAHA

It's the festive season... filled with festivities!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Check out this shit!!!

Bazaar by the Quad. Nice and practical stuff are out for GRABs!! Don’t miss out! One day only! Items on SALE are as follow:
  • Unique Jap street wear, Victorian clothes, accessories, sandals from Bugis OM wear (GREAT discounts)
  • Handicrafts, accessories, paintings
  • ¡®Forest For Rest: natural and aroma body care products
  • Nail art printing (as low as $1 per nail... $1~)
  • Henna Painting (less than $5)...
  • Accessories, belts...etc (latest fashions...ear studs, dangling earrings...etc)
  • Hello kitty apparel, jigsaw,
  • FOOD! ( Taiwan sausage, corn,muachee, ramly burger)
  • Gym balls, health products
  • XBOX!!!
WALAU jap stuff! My fav!!! Nail art!!!! OMG! Accessories, belts.... ear studs... OMG!!! SHIT I think I will 失态 in school for the first time.. for those who had never seen me shop before... they dunno how scary it can get.. hahahaha

But shit I can only shop at most for 2 hours.. cos I only hae a 2 hour break.. after that gotta rush home for tuition DAMN! For once I hate the idea of earning money. No la actually I always hated having to WORK for money. HAHA hope I can get money without having to work HEEE good good!!!

But of cos.. that's just wishful thinking... DAMN!!!!!

KK go back to my tv

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home