The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Friday, March 03, 2006

I wonder if this is true... hmmmmmm

Men See You As Choosy

Men notice you light years before you notice them
You take a selective approach to dating, and you can afford to be picky
You aren't looking for a quick flirt - but a memorable encounter
It may take men a while to ask you out, but it's worth the wait


HAHA this is so...... not right la.

I'm not choosy lor! HELLO???

SIGH damn tired.. went thru the most horrible lab every today. Boring and draining.. no incubation time, and shortage of equipment, godamnit. WAH and can u believe it... i took a 3 hour nap just now.. THREE HOUR!!!!

Sian lack of sleep will kill me one day.

Today I was seriously so damn tired that I kept falling asleep in the MRT, STANDING. And when I got off the bus, I almost fell/fainted or watever... damn.

And KNS LA in 1 day I met TWOOOO obnoxious public transport bullies. One was this indian guy... who ran up to the mrt as the door was alreadie closing, and he was FAT and STICKY and STINKY and he used his big fat arm to push people aside as he die die wanted to squeeze inside... and he was not satisfied with standing near the door... he JUST HAD to squeeze into the middle of the carriage.... HELLO only 1 stop to the interchange la!!! Dunno wat he doing sia... man! So disgusting!!!!

And then when I was going home, on 179, at the CS bus stop, it was alreadie damn packed. Dunno why the bus driver still opened the door.. I was like, alreadie standing on the 2nd step of the bus entrance.. it was THAT packed. And then got this fatty... also die die wanted to squeeze up la! WALAU he's so fat?? STILL WANT TO SQUEEZE? Wad sia?! ALso damn stinko la!!! WALAU he breathed toxic fumes down my neck.... DAMN STINK!

He die die want to squeeze.... then he was alreadie standing on the bottom step of the entrance... BOTTOM STEP LOR! If the door open then he sure fall lor! But he damn heng la... the door never opened again, until there was much more space for us to move in.

KNS!!!!! PUI!!!!! ARGH

ok i go watch this damn stupid and scary thai movie on channel 8 liao. Gona pon school tmr. YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home