The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Friday, March 10, 2006

Ok i know this is late.. but he's out.

WHO?!

ChengXI la!!!!!! Star idol that guy.... from SRJC last time as Mabel the hobbit ALWAYS told me... HER senior. Now in NTU common engine going MAE next yr.

On wednesday, I woke up damn early.. uncharacteristic of me.. but i had to do it cos i had tuition in the morning. SIAN! the kid is having his CA and I cant believe it his chinese is not getting any better.. throw in an overly-doting dad and u get a lethal combi. So I was giving him really last minute revision.. and it was really helluva demoralising ride. For us both. But never mind.

Due to tuition, I had not much time and had to rush to school. Then when I reached... SHIT i heard my tummy growling.. alamak better go canteen grab some food before I go for tutorials. Don't wan everyone to be tuning in to mah tummy music and not the monotonous drone of the prof. So I went can A and got milo and sat down to read thru the journal of the day i needed for tut.

After a few minutes, i got damn irritated by this person chatting away happily to the pple at the table in front of me. Yea i noe they are entitled to make noise it's not da library but hell.. i'm unreasonable k!? So I looked up at that person... a bit irritated. And then i looked down at the jrnl again.

Then shit... my mind sifted thru a few images.

person in front of me
chengxi
person in front of me
chengxi
person in front of me
chengxi

somehow the jigsaw started to fit into place.


AHHH!!!

I glanced up again.

"CHENGXI!!"

SHIT i quickly cupped my palms over my mouth. Lucky havent shout out yet. I SWALLOWED it in.

Then ah.. in can A leh.. so many pple i noe ard.. walau eh canot be too paiseh ah.. cannot go up ask for autograph or picture or wat rite?! Wad sia.. So i bo bian. I looked down at my jrnal again. Then looked up again. Then looked down again. This occurred many many times. But he nv noticed. HAHA thank god. Think he's too used to pple staring at him. Aiya then he walked away alreadie.

I thot that was the end of it. So i settled back down to read my jrnl again.

Then after a while, i realised i gotta run for tut. So I walked out from can A. Then i saw him again!!!! At the can A carpark! In front of me! But anyway, I was in too much of a rush to try to get his autograph or something. Oh ya he mentioned something abt that chio porsche in the carpark. HELLO that porsche is driven by a female prof la! She recently upgraded her old porsche to a spanking new one. One helluva hot prof. Haha. Chio car. Sunny yellow porsche.

Anyway, as i said, i was rushing for time. So no time to tune into more talk. Rushed for tut.

Then come to think of it...

actually he's not really all that cute. Disappointed sia! As in, he's not even like, eye-catching? U noe.. if he's like eye catching i wont even have to look down and think after seeing his face to associate him with the tv personality. I would have kept staring at him. Sian

Anyway he lost that night.. haha hobbit said it's cos I saw him... gave him bad luck. Oh man.. sad sia.. but i bet that Leo looks worse. Bryan used to look good.. until too much sun destroyed his complexion and made him look super old.

nvm. haha but at least something good happened on wednesday..

I saw that SUPER UBER YANDAO ang moh heading to the resource room! And QQ held the door open for me. And I took over and held it open for him!!!!!

OMG and he spoke to me!!!! MY GOD MY GOD I ALMOST FAINTED!!!

He said....

"THANK YOU!!"

And u noe wat?!

That was not all!!!!

To make me melt to a puddle....


HE SMILED AT ME!!! OH NO!!! SO SWEET!!! I was damn tempted to follow him back to his hall after that!!!! But QQ pulled me away the jealous ger.... =((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home