The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Sunday, February 19, 2006

HAHA this is farnie

Your Pick Up Line Is

You've been a bad boy! Now go to MY room!
What Pick Up Line Should You Use?


Anyway, I was watching those trashy Taiwanese tv programmes again.. as usual u noe... on Friday nights when I got nothing to do.


Actually right.. u noe.. don't 小看 those shows.. got loads of things to learn. Got a lot of 八卦 news... like yesterday there was Cecilia Cheung. She chatted a lot about life and herself. I always thought she was a sorry fella. The HK media always made her out to be some crazy gal doing crazy things on the streets. But she's just someone who lives life the way she likes. Unpretentious. I like. Live life the way I do. Haha. Especially after the interview yesterday. A character to be admired.

Of cos on top of all those 八卦 shit.. oso got other nice stuff to learn.. like... beauty tips!

Last time Makiyo taught us all about how to enhance ur... ahem.... boobs.

And then Linda taught us how to use this device to pinch our noses to make it sharp... and another device to wrap around your face to make it smaller and slimmer. That one.. sounds like shit la hahahaha... but then again.... there are some that are really useful.

Yesterday that 身体密码 taught us how to choose the correct undergarment and how to wear it right for your health and beauty.

And then 小猪 also taught us how to clean our faces after cleansing... to make sure you do not clog your pores. And also how often to clean your pillow case to ensure you do not clog your pores when u sleep.


OKOK today, KS, the 美容天后 shall teach u all some tips. Hee next time I must copy 大 S and Makiyo to write a book about beauty! Ok let's start.. without further ado.


1. What is this lil thing? This, is a face massager! It can make your face slimmer after massaging... just use it around the areas you wanna slim! Could also activate your acupuncture points to improve circulation around your face area and renew your skin! Sounds marvellous rite??



2. Next up... this! I'm sure you all are familiar with this rite!!!! The slimming belt!!!!! Ok till now I've onli tried it a few times. They say it will make the area affected itchy and hot.. but it's a sign that the fats are burning off. So it's a good sign. I sure hope that's true.



3. Next.. the facial cleansing regime! This Ginvera exfoliating cream removes dead cells and promotes skin renewal. Use it every week before cleansing your face!



4. Another thing you can't do without... a scrub! Every week.. u gotta use a scrub at least once. BUT take note... NEVER use a scrub when u have pimples on your face! Or you are gonna make your face condition worse!



5. Mask! Every week, u gotta use this once. To get rid of the dirt accumulated each week. It can also make your face smoother and tighten your pores!


6. How can u miss out your hair?? This is from Lucidol.... to make your hair shine! For that added glam factor. =)


7. Not to forget.... the moisturizer u gotta use EVERY NIGHT for smooth hands and legs!

HOW? Pro not??? HAHA shiok rite? KS the beauty expert HAHA. But u noe why I still look like shit? Cos I onli noe how to say, dunno how to do. Haha.

Oh yar... one more thing I learned after watching all those tv shows..... DANCE! Wah yesterday I saw Jolin dance, I saw Rain dance... I saw so many dances... all damn nice!!!!! OMG Ok.. it's my new resolution to learn dance! Hip hop dance! Pop dancing! Good form of exercise too yea??? Good good ok... anyone got any place to suggest where to go learn?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home