The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Monday, December 05, 2005

Remember I said I went for 2 buffets? This is from the first buffet on Tues... at Baccarat, a Jap restaurant at Plaza by the Park. Nice place.


Shellfish! I dunno what the hell these are as well.. but my grandma and parents and brother all love these disgusting stuff. OK fine.. I dun like shellfish..



All these assorted tempuras! Prawns and fish and I dunno wat.. a helluva lot. Mushrooms as well! YUM!!


All these nice prettie finger food.. this is a smoked salmon wrap.


Chinese dim sum! Jade dumplings and siew mai!


SASHIMI!!!! I LOVE RAW FOOD! Nah.. juz sashimi with LOADS of wasabi actually. Haha!!


There are loads of other stuff.. but I was too busy eating to take more pictures.



Anyway, I went out with Tie yesterday! Shopping at Far East! And eating of cos....



According to Tie, there are NO LONG JOHN'S SILVER IN MELBOURNE! So whenever she's back here, she will head for LJS straight away.


Tie was doing something sneaky under the table. Guess what she was doing??


And then we went shopping! And we saw this!!!!


Outside Hello shop! A Lamborghini!!!!! The grand prize of the DBS black card lucky draw!!!


OMG! AIN'T SHE CHIO???


Tie was going, "It's just a car wat...... "

......


JUST A CAR?! Just a close to million buck car you mean.. just a car that can go from 0-100 in just 3 seconds flat.... just a car that can reach insane top speeds.. just a car with that VROOM VROOM engine that can make you giddy from adrenaline rush and just a car...


ARGH!!


My point is.. IT'S NOT JUST A CAR!


Saying a Lambo is just a car is like saying an LV bag is just a bag and saying Santa Claus is just an old man.. SEE MY POINT??



SIGH I think I kinda made Tie understand that a Lambo was NOT just a car by the end of the day.. not that she was not reluctant of cos....


ANYWAY I'm GOING TO TAIPEI AND HK IN TWOOOO DAYS!!!!!! YAY! I dunno wat kind of clothes to wear!!!! AHH!!! Taipei is going to be 14 degree celsius and HK 19 degree celsius.. or at least around that temperature when I'm there. I was surfing www.vogue.com.tw on suggestions of what to wear... not very helpful. But kinda got an idea.. a rough idea. From the autumn/winter collection '05.


Any ideas as to where I can shop?!???? Ideas?!??? YOOHOO!! Other than Taipei 101, 西门町, 东区, 忠孝东路, shihlin 夜市, etc.... where else?! Where's 诚品?? That 24 hour bookshop... where is it located??? Anyone can tell me?? Heehee..

Pre HOLIDAY HIGH!

2 Comments:

At 4:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

chen pin is in the xi men ding area. big shop, cannot miss one... i think just next to HMV there.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger greatshiner said...

is it?! YAY! Thanks!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home