The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Been going for SO many buffets these few days.... went for one with the family on Tuesday, and then another one with Jing and Jialin on Friday!!!


We went to this place at Bugis... and the smart KS remembered that bus 32 goes to Bugis, but cleverly took the bus from the wrong side! WOOHOO! Ok yes I'm that dumb... ARGH dun go tell other people ok!!!


Anyway, back to the steamboat place.. after walking around for a while, we decided on this steamboat place... the spicy steamboat there is WOW seriously spicy... and there are loads of food to eat there.. really helluva lot.


Check out these 2 gluttons.


FOOD oh heavenly food!


Hmmm... wonder if this thing is nice????


Check out the right half.. doesn't it look devilishly HOT???


Clam! These shellfish are called clams rite?! I dunno man.. I basically hate shellfishes of all sorts, except for scallops. So well.. Jing hates these too. So only Jialin was eating... ONE WHOLE ENTIRE PLATE! WAH!!!


Basically Jialin was the one we should bring for buffets. She was eating helping after helpings... even the 老板娘 was damn buay song... keep walking around our table..


Then she said, "吃不完要赔钱的噢!"

Jialin replied, "Just starting only."

Then think she very buay song.. keep wanting to keep our unfinished food in an attempt to cheat our money..

She will ask, "这个不要了噢?"

Jialin will reply, "当然要啦! 还没有吃完 leh!"

And then right.. she very evil.. the 老板娘 I mean. She go refill the soup base for the table beside us.. then when she turned towards our table, she could see that our soup also finishing.. but she juz turn away. WALAU! That's how evil lar!!!!!! 分明就是要赶我们走吗!!


But then right.. the things there all so nice.. got my favourite dumplings! I can't stop eating these.. dunno how many plates I ate!!


So right.. in the end we were the table of people who stayed the longest.. hahahaha thing the 老板娘 very toolan.. I was telling Jialin and Jing.. if we stay longer rite, think they will come to our table and tell us, "我们给你们钱,你们请离开吧!" Hahahahaha


After that we were damn full.. went to gai gai a bit to digest.... we went to Raffles City!

Check out the pretty Christmas lightings!!


Christmas decorations!


Street lightings!!!


OK the pictures are a bit blur.. think it's time to dump my phone camera for a new one... haha

BTW.. I'm officially broke... kind of. I cleverly changed like, almost all my available disposable income into NT and HK dollar... SO SMART RITE?! Ok.. and Mr Brian just told me Taipei stuff are damn ex.. even more so than HK. Well done.. why the hell did I ever wanted to go Taipei!??!? SIGH!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home