The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Monday, December 05, 2005

OFF ON A HOLIDAY!!!!!

Will be setting off tomorrow... to Taiwan and Hong Kong!!!! I will be back on the 14th!!!!!

Can someone help me record my 舞出彩虹, my Yummy Yummy, my 白色巨塔, my SHE show, and the new Fann Wong and Christopher Lee show??? =D


Yesterday I started packing! Let's see.. what did I bring?

Brought my lip gloss..


My bracelet!!!


My indispensable ipod.... to save me from travel boredommmm!!


My indispensable Gameboy advance... to chase away travel boredom!!!!


My shades!!!! To act cool shield my eyes from the strong sunlight!


Hair serum!


My shoulder bag!!


YIPPEE!!!!!!! I'm SO HIGH!!! Hahahahaha first time I've ever been to Taiwan!!! HK I'm not that excited.. it's like, the 5th or 6th time I've been there? Actually I dun really feel like going there anymore.. but my parents insisted.. cos it's like a package and the HK part of the tour is kinda free.. SIGH! Will try to enjoy myself there then.. hahahaha YAY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home