The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Arghhh dying. Going for a stomach scope tomorrow. Damnit. It should be E. coli lar.. I trust my instincts. Though the gastric still comes and goes and the cramps still occur, it's gotta be E. Coli. Why waste money go SCOPE?! So scary some more... arghhhh plus tomorrow I have so many appointments.. afternoon meeting the crazybatch for lunch and after that meeting tf and gang for dinner.. how to go in a half-concussed state?! DIE LAR plus my test... my BS201 TEST! HOW?! Haven't finish!!!!! DAMNIT!

At first I was not scared.. E. coli only wat... lao sai a bit puke a bit.. but anyway neither happened to me. I juz basically felt bloated and had gastric. Den my aunt was scaring me. "Could be that Helicobacter you know? It causes stomach cancer! And it's so common!! 1/4 of the population has that in their stomach!" Uhhh since not 1/4 of the world's population got stomach cancer, means the chances are not high right?

And so ensues a long argument with my aunt. Ok fine I know she did it outta concern for me.. but she was over-obsessed with it.... how can she know more about my body than me?! And hello.. I'm a BIO STUDENT! Of cos I know what helicobacter is lar... and of cos I know what it causes! Arghhhh waste money go see doc... maybe never see got no prob.. see liao a lot of prob. Stomach ulcer lar this lar that lar... arghhh dying! All pitch in for flowers hor! Jing is the organiser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home