The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Saw someone getting married in my Condo this morning! Yeah I guess, it's probably kinda common for many of you to see people getting married.. but this is like, the FIRST time I'm seeing someone from my Condo getting married! Cos a lot of the people living here are either those old uncles and aunties or they are those very young kids or teenagers... or they could be those expats Koreans, Japs, Europeans, Americans etc etc. Not very likely of them to get married I guess. So I was VERY pleasantly surprised to see a marriage taking place right here! WOO! And the groom looks damn smart and suave! Didn't manage to spot the bride though. Haha.. cos I was on my way out.

Suddenly recall a chat with SOMEONE yesterday on MSN. SOMEONE who scolded me for calling him a nerd. Since he's SOO sensitive towards his name, better keep it a secret. Haha. Anyway somehow we managed to move on to the topic of him wanting to introduce his friends to me. I was complaining... HOW COME HE ALWAYS CHOOSE THOSE CMI ONES TO INTRO AND NOT THOSE GOOD ONES!!? Then he ask me, "You know why you so long still not attached or not?" I told him I dunno lar. He said, "Cos you TOO DAMN PICKY LAR!"

FAINT FAINT FAINT! WALAU I where got picky lar! No one wan me you tell me whose fault is it?! HUH? I so 可怜 everyday sit in front of the mirror cry cos no one wan me.. people still say I picky... 天理何在???? WALAU. I everyday put on make up wear micro miniskirt and tube top go school STILL no one wan me. SOBZ! But then again, thinking back... it could be the reason no one wan me.. look like 如花 or 许纯美.. but that's beside the point. Ahem.

Yar but one must have HOPE! YES! HOPE remember??! Like I always tell Jing... there is BOUND to be some 眼睛paste stamp guy who will wan me someday! YAY! I'm waiting for my 青蛙王子! Eh.. but muz kiss FROG uhhhhhh.... hmmm. Maybe.... change change change. Now there's that one Wandai says is SURELY my type! Cos he looks like 小白脸 (-_-"). And that one.. we have to wait till Tie is back!!! YAY! K I go buy stamps now.. ask Tie help me paste on his eyes first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home