The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I'm soooo tired.. dying dying dying. ARGH that medicine prescribed was DAMN potent! I'm like, HOW DEAD! Dead=totally knocked out. Almost slept the entire day away! GAWSH! Dunno wat to do with myself.. dunno wat to do about the medicine.. especially since I can't stop it halfway. Antibiotics, and loads of dunno wat crap. I hate E. coli!!!!!

Shucks as Monday draws near I'm starting to panic.. haven't studied for the TEST!!! And I've so many people asking me out from Fri to Sun.... So dead... HOW?! And now I can't concentrate on mugging.. can't think clearly.. the medicine is FOGGING up my brain. Dead tired. Actually not sleepy-tired. It's can't-think-brain-dead-tired. Brain exhaustion. Shucks. Maybe I should not have gone to see the doc. Maybe my immune system would have been strong enough to fight the bacteria. I mean, who knows?! I'm DAMN strong ok?!

Arghhh juz finished a very very tiring bout of tuition. The boy's gonna have his final year exams soon. First time he finished all his homework, though I gave him a lot this time. GOOD HOR? And his spelling improved tremendously.. almost no mistakes at all! I'm a FANTASTIC teacher! Maybe I should juz go NIE to apply for a teaching job. Arghhh enough of crap. I'm dying I swear... gotta go do something about my lab report. Ciaoz!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home