The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I'm SOOO dead... the semester is really starting to catch up with me. My stem cells ASSignment are soooo incomplete... die die die!!!! I HATE KYU! We are just undergrads, not grad students... throw us some high level research paper and expect us to be able to understand?! Go and die.. teach don't wanna teach well, exam questions set the hardest. PUI! Say don't give us tests cos he's nice, but give us some crap rubbishy paper that kills more of our brain cells than a single quiz.

Shucks.. I better BUCK UP! Pull up my socks!!!! Shit.. Thank god I'm smart. Haha.. read once already can roughly understand the paper and can answer the questions. Not like some people.. read FIVE times still haven't reach the 重点. At first I thought.. boh koh leng mah.. how dumb also cannot be that dumb wat... Then later I realise.... 原来 is cos people lazeeeee... read and see words they don't understand no need go online search, just go back sleep and hope to dream of the meaning. Liddat don't say read 5 times, read 10 times also you don't understand la!

Walau was chatting with Zhiyang just now during lab. Zhiyang is the Mr Tay Ping Hui lookalike. He was telling us, last time he in HC promos got like, OOEF?! WALAU.. then he had to drop Econs.. only took 3 subs. And he didn't even take Bio last time. And NOW?! People DEAN'S LIST lor!!!!! K lar that's it. He shall be my study real-life example. I shall look up to this model student.. k ah.. KS the mugger shall start her mugger life now!!!!

Shucks.. cannot. Going out for dinner later. Pre-bday celebration. Ahem. 12th September is a special day hor.. ahem ahem. Haha. Oh and 10th Sept is MAF!!! HC-ian!!! Who's going back?! All go all go!!!!! Ooops.. sorry forgot.. no more HCJC. Now is HCI. Damnit. Ahhhhh nvm.. go back for the free thrill.. get to eat moon cakes, 提灯笼 and 赏月. Shiok!!! Onz! All go back k!!! Onz ah!!! Don't pangseh! 02S78! Take out the 78 spirit!!!!!! Let's go back to see HOLY!!!!!! Ahem ahem.. *cough cough*. We LURVE Chiam and HOLY!!! YAY!!!! *pukes blood and die... but before that nose grows to length of Pinochio*

4 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he look like tay ping hui?? oh pls

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger greatshiner said...

eh.. who's this? scary sia..leave anon comment. but anyway, i was not the one who said that. is bf. i not so hua1 chi1 ok!!

 
At 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur bf said tat? omg!

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger greatshiner said...

eh..... who is this sia... leave a name leh. haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home