The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Friday, September 02, 2005

Today is a nice day. It is a nice cool rainy morning, there is air con, I'm wearing a nice soft warm sweater..... and wishing I could be at home in bed enjoying the remainder of the morning. Damnit. It's not like I have morning lessons... my lessons start at 2.30pm today. I'm now cursing myself for my stupidity. Why didn't I choose to snuggle in my warm soft bed instead of coming school so early?! Cos KS has decided to stop being a slacker and start being a mugger.. she's supposed to be doing her BS203 ASSignment in library 2 now.. but being a whiny bitch she can't resist whining a bit about her predicament. Sad ah!!!

Now time to whine about Proj Superstar. WALAU! This entire thing is ONE BIG HOAX! The results were prefixed... everything was RIGGED! KELONG LAH!! How issit possible?! Kelly got higher scores for almost every part, and it was DAMN obvious she was the better performer yesterday night... HOW CAN WEILIAN WIN?! Tell you.. cos he looks damn upset.. then tears rolling around in his eyes.. then those aunties see liao, want to sayang him, so keep calling and calling to let him win lar!!! Auntie la! Auntie=spending power! Wait till their phone bills come.. then they will jump up from their rocking chairs in shock! Liddat next time got this kinda thing everyone will copy him liao lar! The next season of Singapore Idol, that Malay thing.. Anuyearh or something, and also I think now channel 8 got this new idol thing, something like Project Superstar. One not finished the other one starts recruitment already. Now everyone knows. From the start you must try to gek a bit ke lian.. then sometimes squeeze out a few tears.. then liddat no need fight.. you CONFIRM win!!!

Ok it's not that I'm evil here. I DO pity Weilian.. BUT this is a SUPERSTAR search... not something you can win by pity! Please do not tell me Weilian deserved to win yesterday. That would be one big lie. He didn't even deserve to win against Junyang. His songs are all of the same style, and sorry to say, but he's hardly a performer. I wonder how Play Music is gonna market him. By appealing to the sympathy of people again?

OH NOW I KNOW! Why they let Weilian win! Cos winner gets to ink a contract with Play music, 1st runner up gets to ink contract with Universal music!!! WALAU Play music... what what's that?? Come again?! Universal music? Oh of cos that's the better recording company! That's why I say, the results must have been fixed right from the start.. cos Kelly easier to market overseas what!!!! If I were the boss of Universal music, I would also prefer her to Weilian. Play music, holding a smaller piece of the industry pie, got nothing much to say. Maybe they market Weilian in Singapore already they can earn enough for the next 10 years' cost of operation liao. Cos Singapore got a lot of those rich aunties.. ahem.. I mean tai tais... who can afford to keep spending money on him mah. So now you know. Now you know.

Ok the inner mugger KS is scolding the outer slacker KS already.
"Enough la! You forgo your precious beauty sleep to come do assignment.. not bitch about Superstar k?"

OKOK aku go do assignment. Any questions about Superstar I will entertain on MSN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home