The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Monday, May 30, 2005

Soo tired. Just finished tuition. Sigh.. tuition was... ok. Not much you can expect from a Primary 2 boy I know. He just can't sit still! Walk here, walk there, face the window, anywhere but look at the book. I can talk to him over and over again and he will not realise that I'm talking to him. (-_-') No one else was in the room by the way. Finally lost whatever was left of my voice in my attempts to correct his pronounciation. Sigh.. sore throat and blocked nose, and lots and lots of phlegm... sick sick sick.. achoooooooo
Went out with Wendy just now! She bought me a Kakashi poster from Taiwan!!!!! OMG!! I love her!!!!!!!! Kakashi!!! Hatake Kakashi!!!!!!! I love Kakashi!!!!!!!! Will do a Kakashi special when I'm free! Took some pictures of the Kakashi picture stuck on the wall in my room just now.. but I'm too lazy to post it now. Tired. Tomorrow maybe.
K time to go back to TV. Lazy to blog today.. blame it on the flu virus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home