The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Mini 02S78 gathering!!

Whoa.. finally changed my blogskin. I wanted to do it long long time ago.. in fact I even had a skin chosen and all.. but the prob with that skin is that the "blog" column is damn small can't really read the words.. So I spent a few weeks trying to edit that code... but it seems like after editing, all the words become overlapping and all!!! Urgh.. so in the end, I decided to juz use this skin.. cos it's cute.. and neat too. But of cos I edited the code a bit also.. changed this a bit changed that a bit.. cos the creator of this skin cleverly did not include a column for archives and history etc.. yeah.. so I included it under links. And please hor.. for pple like Jacinth huh.. the "bus stop" thingee is not clickable.. thanks. Haha.. and the falling stars and all rite.. I copied it from another skin.. cute rite?! Haha.. shit I should stop telling the whole world how I did my skin.. haha.. k like not nice enuf.. mebbe I go edit again later.. and I still have a few other blogskins in my stock.. ready to be used anytime I want. Haha.. Hols damn sianz.. shall start playing with blogskins.. oh and Ja.. go check out JX's blog! Haha.. I linked her under Chan.

Anywayz yesterday went out with 02S78.. ermz.. yeah.. actually.. is 6/25 of 02S78. Haha.. who went? Hmmm there was Kaiwei, Jingz, JX, me, Wen Hann, and of cos Mr Yeo. OK it all started with KW who insisted that I passed him my license.. soo superstitious... haha anywayz good luck. Yeah... then since we had to go out, I decided to ask Jing and JX along too. Then Jing decided to ask WJ and WH along too. Yeah! So there.. the mini gathering. We went to the 24hr coffee club (same place as that time when the 3 of us Jing JX and I went out) and sat down tok cock for dunno how many million hours.. till the staff tried many means n ways to chase us out! Including turning our fan the other direction (yepz that place is alfresco) so in the end we were all sweating n all (walau.. told jing not to go to that place liao.. so hot.. no air con.. she still wanna go).. and also they decided not to refill our cups of water.. n kept all our cups.. and took away one of our chairs (Ok ok.. that chair was empty.. but still...... like.. urgh!). Anywayz, the thick-skinned six of us stayed on.. and chatted and chatted and chatted!!! We talked about many things many many things.. lots and lots of gossip.. and of cos.. we provided all these?! Mr yeo lar.. who else.. and how could he not talk about all his XXX stories from army? All the things that his men told him, all the things that they do etc etc.. hmmmm.. interesting. Haha.. too bad I don't think I can post them here.. all censored in case some underaged kids read this.
Yeah. And we discussed about the details of the chalet too.. Ms Jacinth... if u dun decide on a date soon.. u can go have a chalet with urself.. no more left.. it's in June mind u... school holiday month.

Hmm.. wat else is there? Ohhh! Yesterday my dad brought us to try Foie Gras! Hee hee.. for the uninformed.. it's goose liver.. French style.. some fine food thing.. anywayz we went to this rather cheap French place somewhere near Little India.. so it was affordable? Hmmmm how does it taste like? Err.. I would say it was rather nicely done.. there's a nice aroma and taste to it.. and the liver was actually quite fatty. Wj juz told us yesterday that there were a few types of quality beef.. and that surprisingly, Kobe was not the best. There's another type.. I forgot the name.. S$25 for 100g, that's supposedly the best. He said that the fattier the beef, the higher grade it is. And the top grade beef came from cows which were imprisoned, not allowed to move for its entire life.. and then force-fed till it grew fatter and fatter.. I think it applies to the goose liver too.. heard the goose were force fed till they grew fatter n fatter n fat.. err.. *grimaces*.. I hope the SPCA or PETA don't read this.. sigh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home