The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Sunday, March 06, 2005

How I miss those days.. haha

OOOhhhh. Just came back from dinner cum crapping and story telling session with JX, Jing, and Weijian. Haha... it's been such a long time since we've gone out with Weijian.. and of cos, since he's drawing such a neat salary, the meal is on him. Yeah.. and it's been such a long time since Weijian treated us to anything. Haha..

Remember last time in JC Weijian never fails to entertain us with his never ending stories, about girls, about his ex-es, about his family, his brothers.. haha.. and now, also about army. Hehe.. that guy has a way of making people interested in what he's saying lar.. no wonder last time can 骗 all the xiao mei mei.. haha. Eh brother.. about time u found another one.. haha.. now starting to hiam girls huh.. no wonder stayed single for such a record-breaking length of time.

Remember last time after major tests or exams, we will always go out, one big group of us, for a meal, then sit there talk cock for a v long time. Sigh.. now everyone's gone their own way.. Jing and JX had finished their mid terms. But not me! Grrr.. I've a test to study for!!! To think during their mid terms I even chased Jing offline once so she could study for her test, and this is what she does to me.. ask me out when I'm not even prepared for a test that's coming in, like, 2 days?! Grrrr... and then go watch Hitch with her uni frens n TJL and pang seh me!!! Juz cos I gotta study.. haha.. sucks..

Woooo.. really starting to look forward to hols.. muz start planning for the holiday!!! Which destination?!?! Hmmm.. cheap and fun.. M'sia? HK? Taiwan? Thailand?? Hehe.. hope 02s78 can go on a class outing again!!! Haha.. though I know it's pretty impossible.. sigh.. haha.. let's hope maybe at least me, Jing, JX, WJ, and maybe my xiao shuai ge UY, KX and KW, Wen Hann etc can make it!!! Haha.. it's our 02s78 onzzz clique!!! Yay!!!! Starting to countdown!!! =)

7 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

never miss me. -hurt-

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger OneSpence said...

never ask me out for dinner. -hurt-

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger greatshiner said...

Knew it. U all love me. Haha. Eh but that day was spontaneous decision. Jing juz called me said wj treating dinner! How not to go rite?! Then I lugi.

 
At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yoyo! hah, yeah! was a great dinner.. hah and JACINTH-->> we miss you k? did mention u! we're nice k?

kaiwei-->> it's was very sudden.. it's like.. mi n jing talk talk talk den weijian ask if wanna go out.. den we agree.. n go out straight? hah.. nvm.. will ask u next time!!! den treats on you? ha dun niao! u drawing pay k? we poor students.

 
At 5:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i also want a treat when i get back!! kaiwei?? *hints*

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger greatshiner said...

me too me too!

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger OneSpence said...

Haha. sure! Treat in june for all of u!!! hahaha.
meanwhile...must earn more money. sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home