The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Army kias are going mad!!!

Army is driving those army kias mad!!! Particularly those sergeants!! Those with the hokkien pings as their men!! People like Tan Jian Liang and Kenneth!!! Grrr...

Just a few days ago, Kenneth msged Jing, JX and me telling us that his men wanna know us!! Said that his men wanna know intellectual girls!! Ask us if he can give them our number!! He's going mad!! Lucky he still has enough sanity to ASK before he gave them our phone numbers! Which is more than what I can say for old Guan last time lar. Anyway back to Kenneth.. yar.. I mean, we are intellectual girls that's true, but that's beside the point :P... yeah anyway madness deserves mad replies.. we juz told him our hokkien not power enough to communicate with his men.. yet he insistently wanted to intro them to us!!! I think them army kias really too damn deprived of entertainment.. keep disturbing us to entertain themselves!!!

And yes!! Tjl too!! Yesterday he msged saying that his friend from army wanna noe us too!!! Madness!!! As if they were not mad enough last time in Hwa Chong lar!! Army is driving insane TCHS and HC kias to greater insanity!!! Think they either too deprived of female presence or too deprived of entertainment, use us to entertain themselves!!! Sianzzzzz.... Think even Weijian is less deprived despite maintaining his celibacy for almost 2 years now.. hehe.. can go be monk..

Sigh.. talking about being a monk reminds me about hair... and being reminded of hair makes me juz a little teeny bit sad.. haha. Yesterday my grandma asked me for the first time in almost 2 decades how come I cut my hair so short. Haha.. I think this is the first time she realised I cut my hair!!! Last time she would be saying the opposite.. whenever I told her I juz cut my hair, she would say, " Waste of money only.. can't even see that your hair looks shorter..." Sigh.. did I cut my hair too short?!? It's only shoulder length!!!! Anywayz, no point in feeling sad.. haha. I can't possibly glue my hair back rite?!? Yeah.. anyway I think short hair looks cooler.. especially now with the weather in Singapore being the hottest in 29 years!!! Up to 34 degree celsius everyday!!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my dear dear ks.... ur blog is really crap leh.. did u go find those "jokes" especially?? but i do agree that the army kias abit mad.. hahaha but u most pretty lar... so.. haha shld give them ur num.. otherwise they sad lar.. wahahaha

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger greatshiner said...

mad mad army kias!!! Give them my number to let them terrorise me!??! Never!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home