The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Monday, February 21, 2005

新如来神掌

Yeah.. that's the new channel 8 drama showing every weekend from 7-9 p.m. After watching the trailer, I was really quite anticipating it! As u know, I love everything related to martial arts. Dramas, comics, movies, even songs! But recently, due to having too much activities, my tv time has been cut short, until juz now. I decided it's time for tv break! So with great joy and anticipation, I turned on the tv!! Damnit.. Even that Stephen Chow movie 功夫 was better than it... at least that movie was funnier. This drama really started off kinda crappy.. but anyway it's juz the first 2 episodes.. and there's a cute China actor inside.. (oh I'm dead.. I'm starting to develop this fetish for China kias) yeah.. so enough reason for watching the next few episodes. Will decide whether to axe it after that. Axe=stop watching.
Talking about tv.. read the newspapers today and saw this ad, for an anime that's showing over Kids Central every wednesday to friday at 11pm. (No, not Naruto). Seems nice.. anyone who's watched it can tell me the story? Hehe...

Oh.. btw.. recommend a webbie for u all nice people reading this :
www.shaolin.org.cn
Can learn martial arts for free! Following the instructions from the webbie of course!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home