The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Sunday, February 20, 2005

武林盟主 says hi!

Woohoo!! Today is such a wonderful day... save for the haze and the heat. Oh.. since this is my first entry, let's give a little intro about myself. I'm juz a typical Singaporean girl, who struggled thru my O and A levels, and am currently enjoying the relative serenity of university life. Enjoying it while it lasts, as this is the relatively peaceful first year. Yeah. I love martial arts, comics, music, and... oh wait.. all these u can read at my profile. Haha. Yep to know more about me, u can go to my friendster account and read my intro there! It's the best intro about myself that I've written so far! My friendster email is _shine_1@yahoo.com.

Yep and that is my introduction entry! Hope u enjoy the future entries as well! Drop me an email if u have something to tell me, or suggestions about my blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home