The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Monday, February 21, 2005

Shoppaholic Takes Singapore

Yeah.. that's right.. Shoppaholic takes Singapore. No.. no I'm not talking about that Bloomwood girl in the Shoppaholic books.. I'm talking about I, me and myself.. Sigh.. think I'm gonna become bankrupt if I go on like this.. And I didn't even realise that it's becoming an addiction! haha.. until Wendy and Tie Han informed me. Hmm.. does buying a pair of Fila shoes (not sports shoes, it's the ballet style shoes) costing roughly 48 bucks make me a shoppaholic? I mean, it's an absolute must have! Besides, it was on sale! Costs originally 78 bucks! And the material's really good! Absorbs sweat and all, basically it functions like a pair of sports shoes but manages to look great despite. And the most important reason why I bought it is, I can wear it for Lab lessons and I do not have to wear socks with it, unlike my Converse pair! Yeah.. sounds like a great reason to get it rite?
Yep. And in the morning I got a pair of sunglasses. It provides 100% UV protection! AND it was on sale too!! 40% off! What a waste if I do not buy it right? It costs juz 58 bucks! down from 98 bucks! (if I remember correctly). Yeah.. my reason for buying it? Well, I would need a good pair of sunglasses when I drive rite? I mean, I know I haven't exactly gotten my license, but u see, we have to plan ahead! What if one day, after I got my license, I decide to drive, and there was this huge sun shining down on me?! My vision would be obstructed by the bright glare! It would be dangerous to drive like that! I HAVE to have that pair of sunglasses. Besides, it looks cool on me... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home