The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Letter from Korea!

Oh! Yesterday I received a new snail mail from Na yon! For those who dunno, she's my Korean penpal. Yep! Last time she sent me the new Se7en cd all the way from Korea! Yeah.. cos she knows I find Se7en cool. And oh man.. the cd was juz so great! Fantastic! Juz so Se7en.. the whole cd is infested with R & B songs... oh and btw, the title of the cd is Must Listen.. yeah.. so Must Listen to Se7en! Hee.. for those who wanna borrow the cd from me juz drop me an email! Will be very glad to propagate Se7en Propaganda!
Oh wait.. back to Na yon. Yep! Anyway, after she sent me the letter, I racked my brain trying to think of what cds she might like, what cds to send to her. Sigh.. it was really a tough job. But since she asked me to intro nice chinese songs to her, I gotta do the job well! Yeah! So in the end, I chose S.H.E and Mayday cds to send to her! Hehe.. well, at least I think it was a great choice cos I felt those cds were nice!
And yesterday I received her letter again.. she sent me yet another cd, this time the latest album of Lena Park! The 4th song of the album is the hit.. yeah.. and once again, her choice didn't fail me! She sent me chocolates too.. all the way from Korea!! Sigh.. now the chocolate addict in me is acting up again.. don't be surprised if the next time u see me, I've grown to double my size, having been fed all the Chinese New Year cookies for the past few weeks, and now, all the chocolates that somehow seem to have appeared from nowhere in my fridge.. (not juz those from Korea, there are lots more for which I don't even know their origin!) Oh.. and of cos those chocolates JX got for me from UK.. haha.. this week is multicultural-choc-week for me!!

Anyway, now I have a problem again!! Sigh.. what present should I send her this time round?? Any suggestions?? For cds? Gifts? Chocolates? Email me your suggestions for a free chocolate! :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home