The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Friday, June 17, 2005

Now I know who dotes on me more, mummy or daddy. Based on 2 incidents... haiz

Incident 1:
Day before yesterday, daddy put some water in a kettle to boil before going to sleep, and cos I was the only one still awake, he instructed me to turn off the gas after the water boils. Right he put the kettle on, I already sensed that something was amiss cos there was a strong sulphide smell, a sign that the gas was leaking. I asked my brother if he could smell it too. He said he could, but it was not very strong. So I ignored it. And carried on watching tv. And forgot all about the water. Which didn't boil throughout the entire night all the way till morning!! When my daddy woke up and went to the kitchen, he found the gas still turned on but there was no more fire and the water was not hot. NO I was NOT trying to kill my entire family.. I was NOT! Really! Really really really! Anywayz it was really dangerous.. cos I think there was a substantial amt of methane leakage, though we later found out that the fire extinguished cos the gas cylinder kinda ran out of gas. But the gas left was still enough to choke my mum when she opened the cupboard holding the gas cylinder! WAH muz thank Guanyin niang niang and the Great Buddha that my entire family is safe.
Anywayz I thought I was in for a big scolding from my dad for being so careless and so forgetful and for placing the entire family in danger. But guess what?! He clean forgot about it when he came home from work! My mum had to remind him to scold me! WAH SO EVIL RITE!? Now you all know where I inherited all those evil genes!! But even then my dad juz nagged a bit and den continued eating his dinner!! Amazing dad!! Yay! I knew it! My dad dotes on me most!! Haha.

Incident 2:
Got a splitting headache just now.. most probably wisdom tooth related again. So I popped a panadol and went back to ironing the clothes and watching tv. Cos I was multi-tasking, I was not really thinking of what I was doing... and I always had this habit of drinking tea after dinner while watching tv. So I went and got myself a cup of tea. And started drinking. And I clean forgot that you are sooo not supposed to drink tea after eating panadol!! I mean, how could you forget this kinda thing?! It's written HUGE and BRIGHT under the CAUTION label! Gosh!!! So there a dejected KS sits in front of the tv set, trying to think of what to write in her will... when her mum came and asked her what's up.

KS: I forgot I ate panadol just now, and I went to drink tea. I think I'm gonna die... sobz...

Mum: Oh is it? Poor thing. Tell me where you kept all your money...........

KS: ..........................

Let's see if I survive the night. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home