The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

During the exam period, lots of friends would ask me,"Eh! You NTU kid... why you always go NUS study?!"
Me,"Uh...... cos rite... NUS is closer to my home than NTU mah! Yar that's right. Hee hee... oh... and also cos I have friends in NUS who study with me... but you NTU people seldom wanna study in school. Even if you all study in school, it will be in your halls and not the libraries. Right? Yep that's why I always study in NUS."

Oh well.. bunch of crap. Time for confessions. The reason for me always zooming to NUS and parking there from morning to night, rain or shine, is cos.........................ahem.................... the Central Library there is PACKED with cuties! Whee!! You know... after getting stuck for an entire semester at NTU, devoid of cute guys....... ok wait.. I mean, sparsely populated with cute guys..... yeah... young girls like me with raging hormones tend to get a little desperate. So of cos, upon Jing's invitation for me to join her to study at NUS, I jumped at the chance!

First few days passed without much excitement. Jing brought me to the engine fac to mug.... oh well... you can really concentrate on mugging there. Not much distraction. You are surrounded by muggers, many of them wearing thick thick glasses, tucked in tees, high waisted pants.... wah! This is the latest in mugger fashion! You get motivated to mug! Which is probably why I ultimately passed my exams... mostly thanks to the first few days of intense mugging without distractions. :P Got a feeling I'm gonna get whacked by many people.

Then suddenly, one day, Jing told me," Eh.. engine no more space, let's go to the Central Library to mug." Being an outsider, or intruder, or whatever you call those people who invade other school's studying space, of cos all I could do was to meekly follow the instructions of the local. From there, it was a downward journey. Mugging?! What mug!? Let's feast your eyes instead! The entire library was infested with cuties! Not just cute guys, cute girls too! All those top grade cuties seemed to have been released from the Arts and Business facs to take over the Central Library by storm!

Early in the morning, it was still ok. Cuties, by default, don't wake up early. (Which is why yours truly is trying her darndest to not wake up before 12pm everyday now. KS is a cutie-in-the-making!) So in the morning, the library will be quite empty and the few strays who are inside are mostly those with only passable looks. And of cos those strays would include KS. So a barely awake KS got dragged by a weirdly energetic Jing to the library to start the mugging adventure for the day. She opened her notes and took out her pencil box and started her mugging. As the day progressed, the empty library started to get filled. But of cos, as KS was there to mug, her eyes never left her notes. Until it was time for lunch. Then she looked up. And was stunned. What's this?! The venue for the Ms Singapore Universe contest? Or the venue for Manhunt? How come everyone looks like they just walked out of Cleo? Or Men's Uno? KS looks down guiltily at her ugly faded tee and windbeaten jeans. Thank god there's still the saver, her cute Converse shoes! So the remainder of the day, KS walks among Mr and Ms Pretties and tries her best to show off her only passable asset, her shoes!

Sigh... you think it's still possible for her to study? Of cos not. After trying to mug for 5 minutes, her sharp eyes will spot this cutie to her 2 o'clock. And after she got sick of drooling over him, she will try to get back to her notes, only to have her sharp eyes spot another cutie at her 11 o'clock. And after she got sick of him and finished wiping up all that drool and nosebleed, she will try to go back to her notes again, only to spot another cutie to her................... yeah. You know.. it's never ending! And of cos, there will be a few staples who will study at the library everyday, so it's a feast for the eyes everyday! Whee! Ask Jing.... she will tell you about this cutie I byo everyday... yep is a super chio and cute girl! She's my Pretty Ger! Aww shucks.. think she found out that I was byo-ing her... she always gives me this weird look.... like," Whaddahell is dis ger doing... always staring at me.." (-.-')

Yepz anyway, if there's a chance, gotta try going to mug at SMU. One fine day, KS went there for some AIESEC conference thing.... and GUESS WHAT?! The people there are even better looking and better dressed than those at NUS Central Library! Whoa! And it's a school for those rich kids! Check out the beemers and benzes that these kids drive to school!

Ok back to NTU bio sci. Just found out that this guy is Fox's friend! ARGH! How come I found out only NOW?! OK this guy is from my next door class, and the whole world thinks his buddy is the cutest guy ever, except for me, cos I find him too chao lao looking. And I find Mr Chao Lao's friend, who is Fox's friend, cuter! Like what I always tell my friends, sometimes you should take a break from looking at the lead actor, and take time to check out the supporting roles! Yar I know I know... KS is such a hypocrite right? One minute she's saying NTU is devoid of cute guys... err... I mean sparsely populated with cute guys, and another minute she's saying this guy from her fac is cute. Eh but this one's different! Cos... he looks like my xiao shuai ge! And I got a soft spot for guys who look like xiao shuai ge! Haha but too bad.... he's attached... sadz... how come I didn't find out earlier that he is FX's fren?! Den can pretend to talk to him about FX! Haha just like how I tricked Ping Hui into talking. Oops. Erm.. I mean I was really asking him to help me with something. REALLY. But of cos.. ahem.. being able to talk to him was an added benefit! Wahahaha.

So any girls wan some tips on how to pick up cute guys from me? Haha I'll be glad to share!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home