The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Damn wisdom tooth is giving me loads of problems. Urgh... there's the incessant aching that's growing more and more frequent, and the pain getting more and more severe, and there's the frequent headaches that I suspect are caused by the wisdom tooth growth. Sigh......................

NOnoooo don't tell my mummy! She will drag me to the dentist!! NOOOOOO I'm a humster! If I see the dentist wielding his shiny weapon... I will juz faint! What's that I hear?! Can save anaesthetic?! You freakin sadist!! NOOOooOO!!

Sobz but on the other hand, like what Jing says, can lose weight if I extract the tooth right?! Cos obviously I won't be eating for some time.. sianz... say bye bye to my nice crackers, my nice chocolates, my nice chicken wings......
K but it's high time I started losing those pounds anyway. After the exam binging, the Malaysian trip etc etc..... URGH BUT I'M STILL SCARED OF UNCLE DENTIST! HOW?! Someone tell me how!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home