The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Just got freaking pissed off by some bloody ang moh living in my condo. The situation was like this. There were 2 parking lots left in the covered car park. One is the corner lot and the other is the handicap lot. The carpark of my condo has a design such that to park in the corner lot, you have to reverse the car from the entrance of the car park through the entire length of the car park to the corner. And then you have to maneouver it into the narrow corner lot. Which is really a tall task for a p-plate driver like me. So of course I chose to park in the handicap lot.

There this fucking bastard came in. He saw me parking in the handicap lot... and had a lot to say. My parents, being nice neighbours, held the lift door open waiting for him to enter the lift cos he was behind us. And immediately after he entered the lift the son of a fucking bitch started shooting his ass off.

S.O.B: You guys parked in the handicap lot.

My dad: Yeah. Not a single handicap driver in the entire estate that's why. It's a waste of space lar.

S.O.B: What if someone has a handicap visitor?

My dad: Well, at this time I doubt there will be any handicap visitors. (It was already near 11pm at that time)

S.O.B: Well what if?

My dad: Okok sorry sorry. We won't do it again.

S.O.B, still not satisfied: Well, I hope that one day you become handicapped so you can understand.

Walau FUCK HIM! Hey my dad has already apologised k? And I WAS THE DRIVER NOT MY PARENTS! So you fucking son of a bitch come after me if you want and don't curse my parents! You can insult me if you want but if you ever insult my faimly members or curse my family members or do ANYTHING against the family you better watch out.

I tell you many of these ang mohs... always think they are oh so compassionate they forget there's such a thing called reality and there's such a thing called practicality. Like what my dad said, there's not a single handicap driver in my condo. And there had never been a single handicap driver visiting people in my condo since the day we moved in. And of the already very limited parking space they reserve this real huge one for the non existent handicap drivers. How practical is that?! And there are many open air parking lots meant for visitors in my condo anyway. No one parks there, so the lots are plentiful. I'm sure handicaps can easily park there. If they have so much difficulty in handling the car, they shouldn't even be driving in any case. So wtf is the bloody problem here?! Some of these ang mohs.. damn fucking snobby. They always think they are oh so high and mighty, they are always right. We Asians like to kill whales, like to eat sharksfin, we are oh so barbaric. Hey if you people wanna be compassionate in your country it's your fucking business.. don't try to impose your type of life here in our Asian country. We Asians have our Asian values, we don't need your hypocritical kinda lifestyle.

Another incident occurred when I was in secondary school, and I went for lessons at the British Council. We had this topic about firemen and the British teacher was telling us all about firemen and how great they were. Suay suay I was the first one to kena a question. She asked me what I thought about the firemen. Being a bit too honest, I just basically said what I felt. I told her I think there are a few who are in it cos they love the job and cos they wanna do Mankind a service. But there are also those who are in it cos they need to do it for a living. True right? And she said that was the most disgusting thing she's heard. I tell you these ang mohs, really live in their own idealistic world. Like HELLO?! I can CONFIRM PLUS CHOP USING MY HEAD AS A GUARANTEE that there ARE firemen who are just doing the job for a living k? Not all firemen chose being a firemen as a career cos they love Mankind so much and they wanna do their part for Mankind.

But like I said, I was the only honest one in class. After me, all the other students who were questioned of course gave the perfect default answer that the ang moh teacher wanted to hear. Ok so I was the only disgusting one in class. Like, what the hell?! I tell you a lot of Singaporeans have sucked up to ang mohs far too much. Always thinking ang moh equal good, ang moh equal high class, ang moh equal compassionate. Like, GET A LIFE! They are just a bunch of hypocrites can? Like what my dad says, they criticise the Japs for killing dolphins when they go tuna-fishing. But what about those times when the submarines from them western countries give off so much ultrasonic waves that the dolphins are driven to shore? So how compassionate are they then? Bunch of hypocrites. Like Paris Hilton. There was once when she was working at a farm on the set of Simple Life, and she got SOOO upset when she saw the cattle being sent to the slaughterhouse. Oh well, did she ever stop to think where that hamburger she was eating came from? Dropped from the sky?

Of cos I'm not saying all ang mohs are like that... but I'm really sick and tired of Singaporeans sucking up to them all the time. Everything they do must be correct. Cos they are ang mohs. Wherever they go give way to them. Try to adhere to their type of lifestyle, full of compassion and perfect manners. AWWW wtf I live my type of lifestyle, my Asian Chinese lifestyle. I LOVE sharks' fin even though my nature lover dad always tell me to cut down consumption of it. I live a life of practicality and not a compassionate idealistic life. I don't give a bloody damn what kind of life they lead in their own countries or what kind of life they wanna lead in my country but I DO give a damn if they wanna try to impose their type of lifestyle on us. If they are not happy then just get the hell back to their countries and leave us alone. Urgh better not let me see that irritating neighbour again. Bastard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home