The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Decided to enter uncharted territory today... I decided to try to find some Singaporean cuties to spice up my blog! However, first thing that came to mind when I mentally tried to think of who I can list under Singaporean cute guys-----DATABASE ERROR. SORRY, PLEASE TRY AGAIN. Yeah.. so it really took me a lot of time to compile this.. I had to go thru millions of files and databases in my brain before I finally was able to get a presentable list of cute guys.. haiz.. And the event which finally got me started was this incident the other day back at NTU... I was walking around listlessly as usual.. when I spotted this Adam Chen lookalike! In a singlet, muscles rippling. Wah! Ok maybe the lighting was a bit dark that day.. but.. in any case, you must try to learn to make do with the limited resources yeah? Don't hiam too much. So yup first up.. Adam Chen

Found this while googling "Adam Chen", on that lady's blog. She's this mediaworks ex-behind-the-screen producer or something, and this pic was taken at the mediaworks farewell dinner.

This is him and Belinda, they are working on some travel show together if I got my info correct.

Yeah that's him. Looks kinda old here doesn't he? Never mind KS.. make do make do.. yeah...

This is the xiao4 cao3 of NUS.. the one I mentioned in one of my previous entries, cos I met him while studying at NUS one day. Erm, and my take on him hasn't changed.. he looks just OK.. not real EYE-POPPIN good looking.. but hey! Check out his muscles in this pic.. yeah.. his great bod is the reason why I'm including him in here.

Ok this cute guy. Julian Hee. Hey I really think he's one of the best you can get in Singapore already.. Like.. how cute is he!! He acted in the swimming drama with Toro and Fiona Xie. But he only got a bit part.. so sad..

He's acting in the new drama I mentioned in another one of my previous entries.. some drama Qiu Ze came to Singapore to act in. With Fiona Xie again. Hope he gets a bigger role this time! Love his dimples.

Qi Yu Wu... yeah he's from China.. but he's really quite cute.

Yeah yeah I know.. I think this picture was taken from zillion years ago too. But hey.. it's him alright.

OK maybe he looks a bit cock here.. but.. let me repeat.. living in Singapore, don't ask for too much lar.

OK the father of all cute guys... TAY PING HUI!!!

Erm.. I mean godfather. WOW! Check out that bod.. He was from CJC.. used to live in NUS Temasek Hall. How I know? Cos I used to stalk him mah.. juz kidding.. bet when he was that age, I was probably still suckling milk.

OK so he's old.. ahem pardon me I mean matured. I don't usually go for guys like him. But... since those 2 times I spotted him.. (once when I was in my daddy's car and he was in the mediacorp bus beside us and he waved to me... the other time he was drinking at this pub with friends) I can confirm that this guy is not just photogenic. He's really cute.

This guy is cute too... Zzen Zhang. Catch him in this super itty bitty role on the 9pm drama Zero to Hero. Seriously, someone should talk to Mediacorp about their role distribution. Stop giving all the big roles to all the old fuddy duddies.. start using more of the young blood

Originally wanted to include him.

But later decided against it.. urgh.. look at his face... his expression.. sigh.. now I wonder what overcame me when I was all crazy over him. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home