The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Sunday, June 26, 2005

BACK! Back from chalet!!! Whee!! Downtown east! It was a FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN experience... a FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN place, a FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN time with 02S78!!! Ok let's see.. how many people went altogether?? Me, Jing, JX, Ja, KW, KX, UY, WH, WJ, YC, SY, TJL, NJL, Mingjian, Aishu, Jasmine, Kok, Kenneth, Dicky, Songyu, Liena, Mdm Tan and Mr Chiam. 23 altogether!!! Such a successful chalet!! Only possible under the organisation and cooperation of 02S78!!! Let's start from day 1... what did we do??

On the first day, Jing, Shiyan, Dicky, WJ, WH and I met at Pasir Ris MRT station and went to get the stuff needed for the BBQ that night. After that we went to check in at the chalet. JX went to get more stuff for the BBQ at Giants, and her dad drove her to the chalet after that. We prepared the food and all.. and then the people started arriving. Mr Chiam drove Jialin to the chalet, and he brought food for us!!! WOW! Prawns, chicken wings, pork chop! Ja came later, and then the rest of the people for the day came. We had sooooo much fun juz chitchatting and catching up.... and as usual.. playing pranks on each other. How I miss those JC days!!! After the BBQ, we had a scary movie marathon... watching one scary movie after another..... most of which were so lousy that we all fell asleep eventually. Someone remained awake enough to switch off the VCD player.. dunno who... cos I was already meeting Grandfather Chow. Of cos, there were some humsters who refused to watch the scary movies.... chitchatting the whole night thru, refusing to enter the room. Useless leh.

By the time we woke up on the 2nd day, it was already 9+am. Yikes! Missed the sunrise. Damn! Since everyone seems to have trouble detaching themselves from the bed, we decided to go onto round 2 of vcd! We watched Shutter! URGH should have watched this the night before.. this is one good scary movie. Even in broad daylight, a few screams were torn from our throats while we watched it. Not from me lar. Of cos not. I'm not a humster k... No lar.. no! It's really not me. I didn't scream. Really.. like, I mean.. seriously... like.. it's really true................. never mind. Anyway after the movie, we went out for breakfast... only to realise Jedi Tan has lost his sandals!!! His dirty, smelly sandals! Eh can someone please enlighten me... please explain to me... what the hell is that thief thinking of... what could have possessed him/her to steal someone's smelly dirty sandals?! Is it some form of fetish?!?! Or........... hmm... maybe.... Jedi has gotten himself some admirers! Right! That must be it. That question had him racking his brain for the entire night yesterday.. and now I've solved it for him! So smart! *pats myself on my back*

Anyway, after breakfast, we went back to the room for a few game sessions. There was a mahjong corner, a daidee corner, or was it a blackjack corner? Forgot... haha... anyway it was damn fun just hanging out with that bunch of people again. The chemistry never goes away! After the game session, it was exercise time! We all went for a cycling session! I never knew cycling could be so much fun! OK I mean... it was the first time I ever sat on a bicycle other than the exercise bike, and the 2 times I attempted to learn to cycle... but.... never mind. It was a double bike! A few people took turns to cycle me.. damn fun! It felt like a roller coaster ride.. Minus the money you have to pay to go on those rides! Xiao shuai ge Mr Yan, JX, Dicky and KW all cycled me around! We went a few round around Pasir Ris park and even in the maze! WAHHHHH it was a tough job maneuvering the double bike thru all those sharp turns in the maze, but it was still real fun! OK I mean, banging right into the bushes and trees and all were not fun but overall it was a fun time playing hide-and-seek inside the maze! Oops.. did I just say hide-and-seek? Shhhh don't tell people that we are all 19/20-year-olds ok?? Anyway Ja hurt her leg while cycling... and blood gushed out like a fountain from a palm-sized wound after she was flew off her bike and slammed onto the ground. According to Jedi Tan anyway. Palm-sized wound, flew off bike, slammed onto ground. Sigh... don't they juz scream "I'M SPOKEN BY TJL?"

Back at the chalet, we have round 2 of BBQ! Mdm Tan came and brought us fruits and agar agar. After the BBQ dinner, we all went back to the room to play blackjack! Jing, Ja and I all got ourselves sugar daddies: KW, Jedi and Kenneth respectively. Sugar daddy i.e. lose money they pay, winnings we keep! Nice hor!? I won a net profit of 80 cents! Good good... just enough for a Mac's cone plus 30 cents left over! YAY! Evil Kok left before we could finish winning from him. Hmph.. I wan one more Mac's cone! *whines*

Before we knew it, the chalet was over. Sobz. But that was not the end of having fun of cos! Went to watch initial D this morning after checking out. WHOA it BLEW MY MIND AWAY! GAWSH! Shall blog about it later.... tired now... time to ZZzzZZ!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home