The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Thursday, April 07, 2005

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! (K last entry no more exceptions)

Hey wulinmengzhu is really getting old... she keeps forgetting birthdays.... including that of her dear brother............. on the 5th of April. When she finally remembered, it was at the stroke of midnite.... on the 6th of April -____- Poor bro.. even dad and mum forgot about his cake till like, 9pm, when no more cake shops are open. Lucky he already had 2 cakes in school.. thanks to his frens. Hee hee.. k this is an exception.. sis let u bully her for one day k? And that will be ur birthday present (yes I even forgot to get him a present.. so how hard I've been mugging? :p)..

Another birthday I very very nearly missed giving my blessings to.... Tie Han! Lucky she put it as her nick.. and she kept reminding the whole world (not tt subtly) in the entries of her blog...... if not, think I'm juz gonna have to live without taking a dig at our dearest Tie for having finally passed (and survived) the threshold into the 2nd decade of her life! *clapz!!* Hehe.. yeah 铁扇公主... for the next 5 months plus u r juz gonna have to live with the fact that u r 20 and I'm not. I can continue acting cute and innocent and still get forgiven and u cannot. And dun blame me for announcing ur age here... u requested that I dedicate this last last last entry to u. Wahaha.. I will never let u forget that u r past the 2 decade line.. u antique.. at least not for the next 5 months to come. Wahahaha.. oh yes.. muz ask u again.. cos u did not reply me in msn.... so how? Are u qualified to go into a museum now? Erm.. as an exhibit I mean. Wahahaha.. shit.. should stop being so evil... pls.. dun let anyone remember that 12th Sept is my birthday................... wulinmengzhu is forever 18!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home