The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Another day spent at NUS

People from NTU are gonna start throwing stones at me and call me a traitor... sigh... why do I keep giving in to Jing and accompany her to NUS to mug?!!? URGH!
Hehe no lar... well actually NUS is indeed much much closer to home than NTU... and mugging at home is non-existent in KS's dictionary. At home, all KS does is eat, sleep, watch TV, go online etc etc........ Yep. So NUS is the better option. And NO! I did NOT go there to look for chio bus! Neither did I go there to check out the Chem Engine guys..... I went there to mug!
And shun bian check out cute guys... hehe... but then again, there's no such thing as a "cute guy from Chem Engine" rite? Lucky I went to the library today instead of Engine fac.. saw much more cute guys there... erm... ok.. I noe I noe.. I was muggin! I only saw the cute guys when I occasionally stretched my back, err.... and when I occasionally looked around.... err.. and when I occasionally walked around.................................
K fine. I was there to check out NUS cute guys. Wahaha... shhhhh..... that's my secret.....

On to the interesting things that happened at NUS.
First interesting thing occurred when Jing and me went for lunch at Arts canteen. There's this stall there selling chinese food..... real chinese food as in jiao zi etc... Sichuan style food. Being the jiao zi, xiao long bao, har kow (etc etc everything along that line) worshipper that I am, of cos that was my first choice for lunch. So I queued up.. and happily waited for the China guy tending the stall to take my order. He works this way.. he will take the order of everyone in the line.. while the other people in the stall prepare the dishes one by one. After taking my order, he asked the next guy in line. At first, I was back facing that guy... but after I heard him ordering his food, his order was said in such a typical PRC style of mandarin that I can't help but turn to see if it's indeed a PRC (K I'm a big kpo.. dun ask me why I wanna check out even PRCs.. I was juz being nosy k?). But anyway, I got a big shock! Hey! It's no PRC! It's this true blue ang moh!!!! Gosh! An ang moh speaking in PRC style mandarin!!! Think even the stall tender was quite shocked for a while. Whoa.. that's one cool ang moh... speaks cool PRC mandarin, and eats cool PRC food. Hehe

K next thing.. it's another complain about who else but JING!! URGH! She told me she only has one lecture today.. lasting for only one hour.... but.... it turns out that she has 2 lectures, totalling 4 hours, including a 1 hr break in between!!!! So... in the end, for the whole 4 hours plus the time they take to travel to and from the library to the place they have their lessons, I have to jaga her bag and laptop for her! Urgh! That's still ok for me.... until.. about an hour into looking after her stuff and playing with her laptop.. I suddenly feel this great urge to empty my bladder! DAMN! It was still like, 3 hours to the time when she would come back! Die!!!! I was chatting with WJ on MSN at that time.. so he told me," See any cute guys around? This is your chance!"
WOW! I was soooo excited for a while! OMG! First time WJ ever came up with SUCH a GREAT suggestion!!! So I happily turned my head 360 degrees..... once.... then not one to so willingly admit defeat, I turned my head 360 degrees again... the other direction this time.
WHAT?! WHERE WERE ALL THE CUTE GUYS I SAW JUZ NOW?! When I needed them most!!! Urgh... like.. somehow.. the tables around me were pretty empty.... maybe cos Jing had to choose this corner table.... sucky.
In the end, I had to hold my bladder till Jing had the good sense to find out that Yuanli is in the library(which was about 3 hours later anyway) and asked him to take over my security guard job for a minute.. while I ran to the toilet to relieve my overflowing bladder. WHOA.. never felt so good in a long time.
Anyway, by the time I went back to my desk, Jing was already there. Yep. So after solving the problem of the bladder, there comes the problem of the stomach. It was starting to growl! We had lunch waaayyyyy too early. Ok. So we went up to the vending machines level to get food.
As we were walking towards that room, suddenly Jing was like saying," Eh.. there's Fuxiang." But I did not know how he looked like.. so Jing went to call him.. and Verce was also there. Yep so since I finally saw them today, I can update the data of the 2 of them.. and one more.. Chihua.. the one I accidentally left out hee :p

Fuxiang: The name xiao di is really really befitting I muz say.... think he can pass off for a 16 yr old no prob. If I'm not wrong, when he watches NC16 movies, the cinema guy will ask for his IC. Yeah. He's small and skinny.. looks a bit malnourished. Maybe he came from Ethiopia! Eh.. so dun u ever dare to ask me call u gor gor again u xiao di di.. call me jie jie! If not think I can easily crush your skinny body with one slap of my rulaishenzhang!

Verce: Eh.. he has a funky hairstyle. Haha.. cool ah beng. According to Jing his hair don't usually look like that? I dunno if today was supposed to be a good hair day or a bad hair day.. I really dunno.. wait for him to give his own comments. :p

Chihua: Er... wat can I say? He's a male version of a bear bear.. maybe a better version.. let's juz call him a carebear? Haha... his nickname: bear bear in laosai shorts (something resembling Bananas in Pyjamas).

Oh and guess what?! The traffic police decided to work real real REAL real fast on my license, and I got it TODAY!!! Actually it came by registered post, and thank god my brother was home to sign for it for me. WOW! Like... how cool! Within 5 days of passing my test! K KW.. can fulfill that promise I made liao. Haha

K time to go back to mug!!! BYE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home