The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

清明时节雨纷纷

Today is 清明节.. went to pray at the ashes of my granddad, greatgrandma and great granddad. After finishing all the customary stuff, we have to burn the paper $$$ etc etc... while I was burning.. suddenly I found that I was the only person standing at one side of the fire.. all my aunts and uncles were at the other side!!! Before long I found out why... sigh... dunno why I'm so stupid.. stand against the direction of the wind.. all the ashes were blown right onto my body... smelt of smoke the whole day after that.
Anyway, after that while having breakfast, I showed off my brand new class 3 driving lesson to all my aunts and uncles and even my grandma and my grandaunt. Hehe.. can't believe it! They started scrutinising the license very closely. At first, I was quite worried.. did I choose a bad photograph? Was there a pimple on my face somewhere? Or was it a lousy hairstyle?!
In the end..... I found out that there was nothing wrong with my face... or my hair.... and anything to do with the photo. They were looking for numbers! Yes!!! To buy 4D! Whoa.. one day I muz really learn some skills from them. They were how pro!? They could sieve thru and churn out numbers like a quick pick machine.. in a matter of a few minutes, on a piece of paper there were close to a zillion numbers (OK if u dunno that was an exaggeration, u may try and show me how u squeeze a zillion numbers into a piece of paper)! Things they used for inspiration included my IC number, the barcode number, the number of pimples on my face, the number of earrings I was wearing, the number of moles on my face, the number of hairclips I was wearing, the number of ............................. heh... better dun 開长辈的玩笑 hee.. later I get struck by lightning. Anyway.. liddat.. how not to strike 4D?! Wahahaha.. one day I muz really learn the skill of getting numbers to buy 4D from them! Then I can be a tai tai without even trying so hard to find a rich husband! Heh..
Went NUS to mug with Jing again today. At first I did not want to go so early.. thot I could take my own sweet time getting there. But Jing told me she has a break from 10-12pm, and asked me to try to meet her during that time. So I thot she needs her bestie to accompany her during that time.. and so, despite the terrible weather and heavy traffic, I flew down to NUS all the way from Yishun to meet her!! In the end........... she juz wanted me to go there to meet her classmates again -____-
Hehe.. met like, almost the whole of her entertaining class today? Damn... I was so shy.. she kept asking me to go say hi to a bunch of strangers... I almost wanted to hide behind the glass doors and bury my head into my t-shirt again. In the end... I mustered up all my courage.... and walked up to them to say hi! Then after that I kept quiet and sat at one corner for the rest of the time they were there... I shy lor! Wahaha.. but that class is a really damn entertaining and fun class... Ja.. u muz get to know them when u come back! Hahaha...
After that studied with Jing at the library. GOSH! Think the number of mad people in NUS is on the rise... esp during exam periods!!! We were at this place, level 3.. it has the words "QUIET AREA" written on every conceivable surface. And there was this mad shit... happily banging away and the table and doing loads of weird things... including shouting "ARGH!!" damn loudly!!!! Evil Jing was laughing away.. in the end I also bth.. couldn't stifle my laughter anymore.. damn! Jing was back facing that guy but I was not.. so if the guy buay song.. the first person he will hoot is me...cos he can only see me laughing at him. Sigh.... Jing is always doing evil things to me. Anyway, not long after, he has successfully grabbed the attention of almost every single soul in the room.. but that mad shit happily continued banging away to the music blaring thru his earphones, seemingly oblivious to the din he was creating. Liew... at first I wanted to take a picture using my phone.. which means I can then post it here.. But I soon realised there was no conceivable way of doing it without him noticing. And then, considering the mad state of mind he was in, I finally decided not to risk my life. Yeah.. and after that, me and Jing decided to evacuate the library and run for our lives. Yeah.
K back to mugging... bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home