The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Another day has passed

And we are all one more day closer to exams. The feeling really really sucks.... sigh.......
OK. Short entries. Let's start on today's!
Today I drove again! Ok ok.. I noe wat u all muz be thinking.... "not again! She's gonna rave on and on abt it again... k I'm gonna stop reading now". WAIT! Today I really really REALLY have something to say!!! Guess wat?! A lamborghini drove past again! While I was driving!!! URGH!!! This time my dad saw it... and he very calmly said," Oh there! Your fav lamborghini. Juz went past our car." He said it SoooOOOOo calmly that.. when it finally registered, the lambo was already nowhere in sight.................. -_____- according to him it was a silver lambo.. think it could be the same one tudi saw last time. And that's not all! After that, I was driving somewhere around the Tanglin Mall area. It was at a traffic light. I was chatting with my mum, dad, bro and grandma.. while idly looking around.. when I spotted it..... in the rearview mirror!!!!! ROLLS ROYCE! WHOA! Kaoz.. I was damn damn nervous.. I hate driving around these ex cars... sucks... and HEY! In case u pple think I'm bullshitting.. I'm not! Can ask the most irritating bro on Earth! He can be my witness! Think car shen muz be looking out for me. Let me spot all these cool cars! But somehow.. only when I'm driving and can only give these cars 50% of my attention.. sucky.. sigh.
In the afternoon, got tricked by Jing to go NUS accompany her mug again..................... sigh.. Dunno why the hell I'm so freakin nice.. One day muz con her and JX to go NTU mug with me. Hehe. OH YAR! I muz complain! Grrrr... the lousy vending machine at NUS engine fac ground floor.. the one at the place where u wait for the shuttle buses.... today.. instead of vending machines, they became jackpot machines. Means.. u put coins inside... but nothing comes out. Sian.. muz go sue the bloody school.. cheat poor students of their money......
Oh yar.. and muz also complain abt that Jing.. Ja and JX! She damn damn damn evil can!? Liew.. she complained that she was cold.. and I had to specially go home to get a jacket for her... then after I went to NUS to pass her the jacket... she complained that it has a mothball smell!!!! ARGH! Evil shit. K lar.. I noe that jacket I've not worn the jacket for a long long time.. and I specially dig thru all my old clothes to find it for her.. and this is my reward... -_-
好心没好报.
K tt's all! watching some shitty jap ghost serial on channel 8 now.. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home