The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Exam stressssssssss!!!!!

It's finally hitting me full force.. the exam fever.................. I muz really really start fulfilling that promise I made to myself a zillion entries ago, and the promise I made to the many pple who kept asking me to stop blogging and start mugging! K.. not like I nv mug lar.. maybe.. juz a bit halfheartedly... but......... I DO mug k?! YES!!! Sigh.. K anyway rite... to fulfill those promises wulinmengzhu made (in the pugilistic world, every promise is equivalent to a zillion tons of gold), she shall retire for a while.... till 29th April..................................... then all of u shall wait for
THE RETURN OF WULINMENGZHU!
Hahahaha.. Meanwhile, probably I shall post some interesting articles I've read or nice pictures... K I know u all juz skip thru all those and go direct to the stuff I write instead.. but try to take some time to look thru the articles I post can? Takes time to compile lor.. esp those entertainment news... Yepz!

Oh! Btw I saw that actor in NUS today! The one acting alongside Joanne Peh in the NKF show! Errr.. dun ask me why I've never met Joanne Peh ever before despite being an NTU student, and despite staying in the same hall as her for 2 months last sem. I dunno.. I even put up binoculars aimed directly at her room to try to spot her whenever I have the chance.. but the only thing I ever saw was the yellow mop she hangs outside her room. Sigh.... But.. somehow.. the minute I step into NUS I see that actor! Guess my affinity for cute guys is still greater than chiobus.... Oh but anyway rite.. that guy dun look all that great up close lar... that love rival of his in that drama is much much cuter... hehe.. yeah.. that was to dispel any suspicion u pple are starting to have of my sexual orientation. I know for one Tie is damn traumatised by the drooling at chiobus rite? Haha.. hey! But don't looking at chio faces (and of cos cute guys) just make u feel so damn good? So shuang! So pleasing to the eye! Haha.
Urgh.. think too much mugging is giving me brain damage.... hope they dun euthanize me like they did Schiavo. K that's all for a looong time to come. Dun miss me too much k?
Wulinmengzhu will be BACK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home