The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Paiseh long time no blog HAHA sry ah.. still waiting for the pics. I have some ready.. but still waiting for the rest. Anw rite, every night now, pple are having msn mass chats lor.. this is friggin unhealthy la... i wake up so early work so hard in the day, after that got tuition at night, then wanna sleep liao get pulled into mass chats.. HAHAHA but seriously.. miss them!!! OMG i miss FOC!!! Tmr there's a mambo night outing.. still contemplating. Feel like going.. but gotta work the next day.. should i!?!?? Siao liao.. but anw thursday there's an OG outing!! YAY!! Can meet them again!!! HAHA I CANT WAIT!!! K gtg.. my msn's flashing again. BB!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home