The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Friday, July 28, 2006

My 2nd blog entry!!! Today i'm in the blogging mood! HAHHAHA no la.. juz wanted to clear out all the photos in my phone. Hee hee..

Let's start with these REALLY NOSEBLEED INDUCING PICS FROM THE FINAL NIGHT OF ESTADOS.. BS FOC!!!! WOOHOO!!!


OMG WHO'S THAT WITH THE 6 PEC!! AIN'T HE OUR VERY OWN MR YAN YEW WAI!!!!


WHOA MANHUNT!! MR SINGAPORE 2007!!!!!

"上衣脱掉脱掉。。上衣脱掉!" HAHA


Moving on.. these were from yesterday's steamboat and BBQ dinner at Zheng Fa with the Mewuk gang!!!! GAWD!!! It was SO FUN!!! HAHA its the people who make a gathering special..


大姐大 Andrea and I!!

My fav freshie (sry favouritism here) Reuben and I!! HAHA


My classmate Xiao Yun and I!! Weird how we almost never talk to each other in class cos we were so distant HAHA but now we're not!


Anw I plucked out my wisdom tooth juz now!!! Not me la.. the dentist... but yea.. OUCH!!!! I fainted AGAIN!!! DAMNIT! Seems like everytime I pull out my wisdom tooth i will faint!!! HOW COME!!!! At first I thot i was damn brave... everything done already I still asked for my tooth as a souvenir.. UNTIL i went out to the receptionist.. then suddenly the world started to blur... ARGHHH OMG!!! IRRITATING!!! I thought i was brave lor!!! ARGHHHH my lips turned really pale.. my mum thot it was so farnie after her anxiety wore off.. she made me take a picture of myself... HAIZ... my lips pale meh!!!


Anw... this is my trophy!!!!


OUCH!!! I'm WISDOMLESS! Twice over!!!

1 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP order medicine ultram online real estate marketing testimonials using bontril

 

Post a Comment

<< Home