The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Sunday, April 24, 2005


Look at this baby CAREFULLY!!! If not, u r bound to make the same mistake as me. Yes.. this is Zonda... Zonda Pagani! S$2 million w/o COE (I think). There are only 2 in Singapore last time I checked (which is the time when the Zonda was first unveiled). The yellow beauty outside Mandarin Hotel is not a Gallardo! It's a Pagani!! All along I thought it was a Lamborghini Gallardo... until my dad saw it for himself yesterday and corrected me! Whoa!!! Yes yes.. for those ulus swakoos watever... go Mandarin to check it out.. u can't miss it (if it's there). Think it belongs to the boss of Mandarin. It's FREAKING COOL!!!! Whoa! Yeah... btw.. seems like there are more and more lamborghinis around in Singapore. I should change my dream car.... to a Zonda! ÎïÒÔϡΪ¹ó. Juz like why ferraris are not really my dream cars. Haha.. Oh and don't even bother to compare Jap sports cars to European... I worship European sports cars not for no reason! There's the pricing (of cos, the more expensive the better), and there's the design and durability. Yeah.. so... Evolutions, Mazdas, Celicas.. these wil never be my dream cars. They can probably one day be my car, but.. no.. not DREAM car... cars that u can only DREAM about. *DroooOOolzzz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home