The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Friday, April 22, 2005

Is this fate? :p

Two women are new arrivals at the pearly gates and are
comparing stories on how they died.
1st woman: I froze to death.
2nd woman: How horrible!
1st woman: It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from
the cold, I began to get warm and sleepy,
and finally died a peaceful death. What about
you?
2nd woman: I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected
that my husband was cheating,so I came home
early to catch him in the act. But instead,
I found him all by himself in the den
watching TV.
1st woman: So what happened?
2nd woman: I was so sure there was another woman there
somewhere that I started running all over the
house looking. I ran up into the attic and
searched, and down into the basement. Then I
went through every closet and checked under
all the beds. I kept this up until I had looked
everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted
that I just keeled over with a heart attack and
died!
1st woman: Too bad you didn't look in the freezer. We'd
both still be alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home